Jᴜsᴛ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

"Good morning Tae! Can you come help me behind the counter?"

Taehyung had entered the cafe, that was now empty but soon to be filled with a few people.

"Yea sure"

Taehyung went behind the counter, helping jimin set up for opening.

______________

The cafe was now filled, and it was the nighttime. Here was only two people left in the cafe. Taehyung took the drinks, and handed one of the men one, and went over to the other man.

"Here you go si-

Taehyung tripped over the carpet and ended up spilling the drink all over the man. Taehyung was so happy that drink wasn't too hot.

"Hey! What the fuck is wrong with you!"
The man stood up, being taller than Taehyung, hovering over him.

"I-I"
Taehyung tried to talk, but nothing was said.

"Clean this up right now!"
The man ordered.

Taehyung was starting to get frustrated. This man was being rude. Yes, it was Taehyung who spilt the coffee, but the man really didn't have to yell. He as going to clean it up anyway.

"Umm excuse ME if your going to be so rude than leave!"
Taehyung said, crossing his arms.

Taehyung doesn't normally get angry with people, but he hated rude people.

"Excuse me! Do you know who I am!?"
The man yelled.

Taehyung looked up at the man and put an eyebrow up, not caring a single bit.

"I am kim Seokjin! Scariest alpha in this town! I'm soon to be leading the scariest and most feared pack!"

Taehyungs eyes widened.
"W-well do you know I am?!"
Taehyung yelled back.

Seokjin took a step over, hovering now over Taehyung.
"No."

Taehyung phewed.
"Oh good"
Taehyung said, running out of the cafe.

He was not about to be killed by some alpha, especially from the pack, especially the LEADER.

Taehyung ran over to his home, and kicked him self inside his home. He had just remembered he was home alone. Whatever.
Jimin was surely going to be mad at Taehyung, but honestly, if this pack leader didn't know who he is, than he is safe. That is, unless jimin tells him who Taehyung is.

Taehyung slid under the covers, not even minding he was still wearing his same old clothes. Taehyung looked over at the dead flowers in the corner of the room.

Taehyung smiled, a little tear drop falling from his eyes. The dead flower. Kia.

He would always miss Kia, but hate him with all his gut.

______________

Seokjin watched as the omega ran away, out the store. Seokjin growled out,
"Stupid omega!"

Jimin handed the alpha a towel, and Seokjin started to clean himself. Seokjin thought it was very rude of what the omega did. But obviously the omega did that! Seokjin was the scariest of them all! Anyone would run if they disrespected the scary alpha.

Jimin wanted to make the alpha a second drink, but Seokjin denied. His appetite was ruined by the stupid omega who just happened to slip. If Seokjin wasn't a merciful alpha, he would've beat the omega, not sparing a single second.

_______________