𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓮

"So where is the kings throne princess?"
Taehyung asked hyun, who simply giggled and pointed the direction.

"My dad is over dare!"
Hyun giggled, pronouncing 'there' wrong, which made Taehyung laugh at how cute it is.

Taehyung stoped idmeieftly after he saw soldiers coming through the windows, like spies, and going through the castle hallways.

Taehyung ducked down, going behind the corners so he wouldn't be caught.

"Tae? What are you doing?"
Hyun asked.

Taehyung tried to think. Yes, Taehyung is now very strong, but he's also very skillful and smart, which is something every soldier or really any fighter needs to have.

"Let's play spies hyun! We have to get through and not get caught! We go all the way until we get to the thrones okay?"
Taehyung told hyun, who's eyes sparked.

"Weally? I never played a game like that before!"
She squeaked, jumping off his shoulders.

The two acres like spies, moving around the castle floors, ducking everyone they saw a soldier or guard, or moving into a corner so they wouldn't be caught.

"Hey who's there!"

Uh oh. A guard had caught them.

"Come out of that corner!"
Taehyung felt glued to the wall. They would put him in prison if they found out he was from the other side!

But before Taehyung could do anything, or the guard could check around the corner, hyun popped out.

"Hewwo"

"Princes hyun? Shouldn't you be asleep?"
The guard asked, bowing respectfully.

"Mmhm yea.. I am plawing spies! And your it!"
Hyun tagged the guard, running away, the guard ran after her, yelling for her to come back.

Taehyung laughed, and got out of the corner running a different direction from the guards and hyun.

"Oh how much I owe you hyun"
He whispered to himself, smiling.

.................

Seokjin slid around the walls, finally finding the large door, that represented the throne room, the largest room of he palace.

Seokjin opened it quietly, seeing a large shandeieler in he middle of he room, lighting up he whole room.

"It's show time"
Seokjin smirked.

He signaled the soldiers to move on, behind the king who stood proudly at his throne, almost seemingly like he was about to fall asleep.

........................

Taehyung ran along the floors, still looking for the throne room, but stopped dead in his tracks after he hears a shreak coming from the main hall, which was where he throne room is.

___________

𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎!