ɢʊɨʟȶ

It had been three days, and Taehyung had kept himself in that same infirmary room. He didn't let anyone come in, he didn't want to see anyone.

He wanted answers but didn't want to ask for them. He is just too tired for everything that had come. His wound wasn't feeling any better, being stabbed by a long metal sword obviously won't heal in a few days!

Heck, he over heard the doctors say that if his wounds won't heal, he'll never walk again! Or, he'll end up in that bed for a few weeks before he could get up again!

Taehyung just giggled to himself. He is going crazy isn't he?
"It was all just trauma wasn't it.."

None of this was or is fun. It never would be. And it's all like Taehyung had been childish to play off his life like a board game.

—————————

Seokjin looked himself up in his room, not excepting any meals or water.

"I really had the Audacity to yell at him after he saved me?"
Seokjin cradled himself, in his large bed, feeling the most guilt anyone could ever feel.
"And now he doesn't want to see anyone?"

When Seokjin had heard the news of him being a 'prince' well, he had been the first one to hear the news, and he could believe it. He had been playing fire with that prince, this whole time.

But now that Taehyung is almost gone, could be soon, he couldn't stand himself.

He couldn't stand that he really had to yell at Taehyung, get mad, even though he felt the worst anxiety and guilt. Maybe that's why he yelled at him. Because he was guilty.

"So that's it? I'm just a selfish jerk?"
Seokjin whispered to himself.

"Yea. You are"
A voice so sweet like Taehyungs said.

Seokjin whipped his head out, seeing Taehyung next to him, sitting in the side of his bed.

"T-Taehyung? I thought you are hospitalized?"
Seokjin whispered, wanting to caress Taehyungs face, only to see it was only a illusion.

"Hah. Seriously? I'm having an illusion of him? In my own room?"
Seokjin cried out.

He couldn't believe it. He was having an illusion of the boy he hurt.

Seokjin could no longer stay in his room. He got up, changed his dirty old clothes into some more clothes, not too formal, just a white shirt tucked into black jeans, and black shoes.

He just wanted to leave already, not caring about his outfit at all. Seokjin ran out the door. His father had picked his head up, hearing Seokjin whoosh out his door, running out the palace before the guards or the king could even say a word to him.

Seokjin ran through the whole kingdom, running to the infirmary, than up to Taehyungs room, where he was stopped by a nurse.

"I'm sorry sir. Taehyung isn't wanting anyone to accompany him."
The nurse told him.

"What?"
Seokjin breathed out, his feet feeling tired of that run.

"Taehyung is not wanting anyone to come in."
She repeated again, making Seokjin feel a bit angry, but more guilty.

"You don't understand! I'm his mate! I'm allowed to go in!"
Seokjin fumed, obviously a bit angry he wasn't allowed to go in.

"I know you highness I-"
But before she could talk any more, Seokjin had already barged into Taehyungs room, closing the door behind him.

The nurse kind of just stood there, a bit shocked, not knowing what to do.

Seokjin closed the door behind him, turning around to see that Taehyung was asleep.

Seokjin wanted to awe at the adorable sight, but kept it for himself.

Taehyungs bangs were glued to his forehead, some drooping to the side, his eyelashes fluttering from the wind that came in and out of the window. Than Taehyungs little moles that could be seen in the moonlight.

Wait it's nighttime? Yes, it is, and Seokjin now just realized it, even after having that run outside in the kingdom.

Seokjin grabbed a chair, sitting on it at the edge of Taehyungs hospital bed, than folding his hands on the bed and putting his head on his hands.

For once, he had good sleep, falling asleep to the sound of Taehyungs little snores, breathing, and just the felt of somebody, that being Taehyung, being there.

Seokjin felt even warmer when he felt Taehyungs hand accidentally slide onto his hand, creating some sort of friction between the two mates.

And that's the first time Seokjin felt that he slept well, in almost years time. The first time Seokjin felt satisfied with his sleep, more than satisfied even.

-------------

𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎!