꧁ 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚗 ꧂

"Taehyung, love, you know we're mates right?"

"Mates? But.. we can't even smell each other's scents?"

"Don't worry about that! We'll smell it one day anyway."

"Okay... will we always be together?"

"..... yes Ofcourse. I wouldn't leave you for the world"

.......

But that's exactly what a lair would say.

......

Taehyung woke up from bed, his body shoting up. Little beads of sweat trickled down the poor boy's forehead. He could never get over him could he? His past lover? The person he wished he never met and trusted?

Taehyung shivered of the thought of getting back together with.. him. Taehyung wiped his eyes, that were glossy with tears, that threatened to fall from his eyes.

He hated to have his memories become dreams, that haunt him. He was over him wasn't he?

Taehyung looked out the window, seeing it was 5 am. The sun was slowly coming up, but the skies were still very very dark.

Taehyung opened the window of the guest bedroom, slowly climbing out the window, and sitting on the little edge of the rooftop.

He watched as the sun came up, the birds starting to sing, the soldiers getting ready to train, the bakeries and little cute shops opening.

Taehyung smiled. What a wonderful village this was. But why were all the people who lived in such a beautiful village such toxic people? Why were they all snakes?

Taehyung shook his head, breathing in one more breath of fresh air, before going back into his guest room, sleeping in the rest of the day.

....................

Seokjin sighed. He had woken up with cramps. It was like this. After all the training he did morning to night, he would wake up with cramps, his back hurting, and him feeling tired.

He hadn't eaten since yesterday, and was starving, but it was all replaced with the fear of losing a war. What would heppen next?

Seokjin slowly got out of bed, changing his clothes to his black training outfit, than going downstairs. He knew he needed atleast something to have that could fuel his energy.

Seokjin looked around the kitchen, deciding to make some normal avocado toast, than heading off to train.

As he entered the training area, he couldn't help but notice the little ice cream cone on the floor, with the melted ice cream all sticky and glued to the floor.

Seokjin than remembered what heppend yesterday. But he didn't care. He couldn't care less. He didn't want the omega coming to his training area. It was secret for a reason right?

Seokjin growled, biting his lip.
"That kid. He really had the nerve to actually come down here and bribe me with the sweets? That's not gonna make me like some weak and stupid omega!"
Seokjin yelled out.

He took his long silver blade out of his sword pocket, holding it against the dummy.

But something felt triggering in Seokjin, his eyes twitching for a moment, than everything went dark.

.............

Taehyung suddenly shot up out of bed. What was that? Taehyung held his head, which was throbbing at this point. What just heppend?

Taehyung felt something talk to him, like his wolf was trying to tell him something.

"Your mate is in trouble"

Taehyungs eyes glued open. Seokjin was in trouble? What? Taehyung jumped out of bed, running to put a coat onto his pajamas, than some slippers, running out of Jimins house which he was still currently living in.

Taehyung busted through the underground training doors, seeing Seokjin was passed out on the floor, and a man above him, a mask covering his face.

The man had a knife in his hand, looking like he was about to stave Seokjin. Taehyung gasped, running at the hooded man, pushing him to the floor.

The hooded man looked up at him, stopping for a second. Seokjin slowly opened his eyes.

"W-What? Taehyung what d-"
But before Seokjin could say anything, the hooded man got up, holding his knife against Seokjin, about to stab the man, not before Taehyung pounced in him.

Taehyung grabbed the hand the knife was in, putting it on the hooded mans throat and stopping him before he could do it.

Seokjin got up instantly,
"How did you-"

"Who are you!"
Taehyung screamed.

Seokjin looked over, fondly at taehyung. He came..? Seokjin could've died but Taehyung saved him?

A bunch of guards ran into the training area, taking away the man who tried to kill Seokjin.

"This man has went around the walls, he's from the other side"

The guards put the hooded mans hands behind his back. Seokjin growled.

"He's from the other side! Lock him up"
Seokjin growled.

Taehyung had already gotten up, dusting his clothes. What just happened?

The guards left with the hooded man, leaving Seokjin and Taehyung alone.