𝑃𝑖𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛

Seokjin jumped midway in the air, flipping over the dummy and slicing into the dummy, leaving it in halves, falling to the floor.

Taehyung just watched in astonishment. He couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. Taehyung had came in the underground training area where Seokjin was.

Taehyung had been also training, but after a day of training, his limbs and muscles hurting, he decided he would bake a pie and bring it over to Seokjin.

The king did say he liked sweets and what not, so Taehyung decided a cherry filled pie would be nice.

Seokjin stoped fighting once he smelt the smell of vanilla mixed with cherries. Taehyung.. and something else?

Seokjin looked over and saw Taehyung with a soft smile, holding a cherry pie in his hands.

"I heard you like sweets..."
Taehyung said, looking over to the floor.

Seokjin huffed, grabbing his sword and kept slicing and fighting against the dummy.

"I'm not hungry"
Seokjin replies, as he sliced through the dummy.

"Not hungry? Haven't you been fighting all day? At least have a slice of pie?"
Taehyung said, a bit worried, and a bit mad Seokjin was refusing such an amazing pie.

"NOT HUNGRY! Now get out of here!"
Seokjin growled, punching the cotton out of he dummy.

Taehyung jumped a little, fearing the alpha.
"But its really good~"
He coed.

Seokjin pressed his eyes down, huffing loudly,
"No. Now stop pestering me weak omega"

Taehyung madly but his lip.
"If you eat Than I won't bother you for the rest of the day"

Seokjin rolled his eyes, putting his long blade back into his sword pocket.
"Fine! But only a little bit!"

Taehyung smiled, putting the pie down on the bench, and cutting into it, giving Seokjin a large peice.

Seokjin hesitantly took a bite, his eyes glowed for a fraction of a second, but went back to his glaring eyes.

"It's good..."
Seokjin mumbled, barely audible to hear.

"What did you say?"
Obviously Taehyung heard Seokjin. He might have mumbled it, but Taehyung still managed to hear it, and decided to tease the older.

"It's good!"
Seokjin yelled.

Taehyung smiled.

___________________

"Alright I ate okay? Happy now? Now leave me alone"
Seokjin said, looking away from

"Okay okay, just don't forget to eat well and take care of yourself"
Taehyung reminded him.

Seokjin rolled his eyes, but felt just a small bit of friendliness because he never felt someone actually tell him to take care of himself.

"Bye Seokjin hyung!"
Taehyung yelled out as he left the underground training area.

Seokjin looked away, just a little bit of blush against his cheeks.

"No. He's weak and stupid. I can't take a weak and stupid omega!"
He growled.

_______________

Taehyung walked back, feeling like he accomplished something. Yes, he still didn't get the alpha to like him, but he was felt like he was slowly getting somewhere.

"Hey look! It's the rejected twink!"
A boy that looked the same age as Taehyung yelled.

Taehyung looked over and his eyes widened in fear. No... no he got this. He could stand up for himself. The other day he had been punching and kicking until he was soar, so he could take on a normal guy right?

Oh wait, no it was three guys, and they were betas, and an alpha. Taehyungs eyes widened. No.. it was the guys from before.

"Stay away!"
Taehyung yelled, trying not to show fear in his voice, as he stood his guard.

The boys all laughed.
"Why are you trying to be strong? Your weak! Nothing but that!"

The boys all laughed again at the alphas statement.

Taehyung felt his legs go a bit weak again, but no, he wanted to show that maybe he was an omega, but he wasn't weak!

One of the betas came at him, pushing him to the floor, Taehyungs legs giving up on him.

Taehyung felt a harsh fall onto the floor, his eyes wincing at the stone floor that scraped his back.

"So pathetic! He can't even take a little push!"
The other beta yelled.

Taehyungs eyes started to brim with tears, threatening to fall. No.. he wasn't weak..

"A true idiot! You really think you stand a chance against two betas and an alpha?!"
The alpha roared.

Taehyung bit his lip.

"An omega can't even stand a chance against one beta! And especially such a weakling like you can't do anything!"
The alpha grabbed Taehyung by his collar, picking him up off the floor, and into the air.

The betas laughed,
"You will always be the laughing stock of the village!"

The other beta chimed in.
"If I was rejected by the prince himself, I would have killed myself if I were you!"

They all laughed, Taehyungs eyes filled with more tears, making it too blurry to see.

The alpha threw the boy, making him slide against the rock floor.

"Weak!"
They all yelled, laughing at the poor boy, leaving him all alone to suffer in the darkness.

Taehyung layed there for a few minutes, waiting for some kind of adrenaline to hit him, so he could find those boys and fight them, but it never came.

Soon Taehyung felt tired of waiting, so he got up, holding his back while he whimpered back home.

Taehyung entered jimin house, seeing he was probably asleep. Taehyung looked in the mirror, showing his back, his eyes widening.

There was a bruise on his back skin, being red and a bit of purple.

Taehyung sighed. He decided not to do anything about it, and just go to sleep. Maybe the pain would lessen if he went to bed?

Yea no.