{ 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚒𝚗 }

——————————
Seokjin
——————-

"Order!"
Seokjin yelled, the soldiers immediately coming into lines, there hands suluting.
"We start in 5 minutes, is everyone ready?"
Seokjin tried to whisper, not wanting the other side to hear, but was practically impossible because of the long thick brick wall that shadowed away the other side.

All the soldiers nodded, having all there things packed with them, like weapons, ropes to climb over the wall, and other things to help them retreat or keep going. Nobody knew what would heppen over that wall, but they were determined to find out, especially Seokjin.

But while Seokjin waited for the clock to strike at midnight, Taehyung creeped around the bushes. Obviously, since the whole town was on lockdown, there were soldiers making sure they were in there homes, so Taehyung had to be sneaky of where he went.

Taehyung looked around, still not knowing where the soldiers would be, waiting for the attack.

"Where would they be?"
Taehyung tried not to whimper, not wanting to give up just yet.

But that's when the omega looked up the floor, his eyes turning glossy from wet tears, that decided not to go down, when a strike of determination flew threw him when he saw a long tree. He could climb it. Than he would find the soldiers!

Taehyung put his hand on the bark of the tree, hissing from be friction of his bruised hand on the cold bark, scratching at them.

He slowly made his way up the tree, still some hope left over, letting him leap his way up the tree, and finally let a breath of satisfaction when he sat on the top of the tree.

Taehyungs eyes explored the town, stopping at the brick wall covering the other side. So that's where they were. A smile rose apon Taehyungs face.

"There going to climb the wall! I'll just go with them-"
But Taehyungs happiness suddenly faded when he heard the clock struck at midnight.

Taehyungs head shot back up at the soldiers, to see they were already climbing the wall, throwing ropes over the wall, that had arrows on the other sides of the ropes, catching the top, letting them climb up the ropes, Seokjin being the first one up.

Taehyungs eyes widened, as he scurried off the branch, trying to climb down as fast as he could. But, Taehyung ended up putting his foot on the wrong branch, making him slip, causing him to fall on the floor, his back catching him, but wanting him to scream in pain.

"Oh why me?"
Taehyung repeated over and over again, as he got up, he bloody hands clenching his back.

Taehyung tried to run to the wall, not wanting to make little whimpers of pain, or sounds if movement to  attract the soldiers guarding the village.

Taehyung sighed if satisfaction when he made it to the king brick wall. But that's when he remembered, he had no rope. Taehyung tried to grab one of the soldiers ropes they left behind, but the soldiers had pulled there ropes up, taking it with them.

Taehyung wiped a tear that stained his little bread cheeks, biting his lip. No. This wasn't fair. Life was never fair for him. And when did it come like this?

"All because of that stupid alpha!"
Taehyung huffed.

Now all he had was anger. He no longer felt sad, just pity for himself, which he absolutely hated. And now, Taehyung was dragging his body across the floor, to a tree close by, and snatching the leaves off them.

Why? Well, it was pretty obvious why. Taehyung tied the leaves together by there stems, creating a long rope of leaves. They weren't going to be easy to climb. They could easily break, but Taehyung was, and still is, determined.

Taehyung got the leaves rope, looking for something to be the arrow to catch onto the brick wall. He searched quickly, taking only a second to find a spear shaped rock, tying it onto the leaves rope, and dragging it back to the wall. He threw the rope over the brick wall, using his last bit of strength to hold onto the leaves, and pull him up off the floor, putting his legs onto the wall, and slowly running up it, his hands carefully running up the leaves rope.

Taehyung stoped at the top of the wall, sitting on it, finally taking a small rest, to breath.

Taehyung opened his eyes, seeing that Seokjin and the soldiers were secretly running along the other side, which he had never seen. Seokjin was leading them, making it look like they were going up there way to the other sides palace.

Taehyung had just realized he want down yet, his eyes widening, but grabbing his leaf rope and throwing it over on the other side, and sliding down, his hands still burning.

"I will show them.. I will show them all!"
Taehyung whispered yelled to himself.

————————

Don't forget to vote! 💕