V̶e̶n̶o̶m̶

Taehyung felt kind of tired, deciding to just lay there instead of getting up. He felt tired and miserable. His first love, was an absolute nauseaince, a brutal love, but now, his real mate, was just some mean doofus who rejected him!

"Well boohoo! I don't like you either!"
Taehyung muttered.

Taehyung Curled into a ball, trying not to think about the future. It was horrible when.. he was heartbroken, but now, it was even worse knowing his alpha mate was a mean guy that rejected him in front of everyone. Not to mention he was the prince, soon to be king.

Taehyung heard something slither around him, but he didn't care much. It wouldn't hurt him would it?

Taehyung closed his eyes, but snapped them back open when he felt soemthing bite into him, like fangs.

He looked over and his upper arm had been bitten into by a venous snake. Taehyung screamed, kicking the snake away.

Taehyung put his back against a tall tree and cried. It hurt so bad, he looked at his bitten arm and he bit his lip. There was two fang bites, the poison leaking into his blood.

But for some reason Taehyung was starting to get tired? Sleepy? Taehyungs eyelids started to droop down, slowly causing him to fall asleep.

————————

Seokjin looked around. Could Taehyung possibly be in the forest? Seokjin sniffed around for the youngers scent.

Seokjins eyes widened when the scent was mixed with the smell of dirt and blood.

Seokjin started to run after the scent, causing him to stumble into the woods, and find Taehyung looking dead like against the tree.

Seokjins eyes widened. If he could still smell his vanilla scent, that means he is still alive correct?

But Seokjin couldn't care less. He was just asleep so what's the big deal? But that's when Seokjin realized the more bloody like smell, overcoming the vanilla and dirt smell.

Seokjin looked over and saw the fang like bitten scar, the poison still making its way into Taehyungs body, slowly but surely.

Seokjin quickly picked up the younger, carrying him like a bride, running towards the stage. His father hadn't nown what's going on, and thought that Seokjin was doing that for the love of his mate.

"Atta boy!"
Seokjins father yelled.

Seokjin just rolled his eyes and growled.
"I'm not- he's hurt okay!"

Seokjin ran behind a the curtains, and Seokjins father went with him.

"A.. snake bite.."
His father whispered, putting his hand over his mouth.
"This is all your fault!"
Seokjins father growled, wanting to hit the alpha. But before he could, one of taehyungs eyes drooped open.

"H-huh?"
The omega whimpered. Taehyung wanted to squeeze his upper arm from the pain, but Seokjin stoped him.

"If you squeeze it, the venom will just go faster"

Seokjin lifted up the younger boys arm, and sucked into the snake bite, spitting out the venom and sucking. He repeatedly did this, until most of the venom was sucked away, and spit by Seokjin.

Seokjin tried to catch some air, breathing hard. A doctor ran in and injected a shot into Taehyung, just right above his bite.

Taehyung soon fell asleep once again, and Seokjin and his father gasped out in relief.

But Seokjin just angrily shook his head.
"I'm going now"

Seokjin left the curtained off of the stage, leaving to his huge family home. He didn't care about the omega, sheesh, if it was his options, he wouldn't have even saved the boy. He thought it was absolutely useless.

_____________
Dᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ