꧁ still weak now? ꧂

While Taehyung walked into the training grounds, he couldn't help but to feel safe in the scent of the alpha. The hoodie let out a strawberry and vanilla scent, that really made Taehyung feel dizzy from such a beautiful smell.

It wasn't even a strong smell, but since it was Taehyungs mates scent, it hit harder.

Taehyung walked into the training grounds, seeing all the soldiers in rows, putting there right hand to the eyebrow, signaling a suliute.

"Ah, Taehyung your here"
Seokjin said, eyeing him, than looking back at the soldiers.

"Yea... what do you want me to do?"
Taehyung asks.

Taehyung would have thought this would be pretty easy. He would end off fighting a solder right? He already knew all he soldiers tactics so he already knew how to defend himself from the same ones. But that's not what Seokjin had in mind.

"Soldiers, id like you all to watch and learn. Taehyung step there"
Seokjin signaled Taehyung to step onto a red lining, and so did Seokjin, on the other side.

"Your going to be fighting me"
Before Taehyung could say a word, Seokjin brought out his beautiful long silver blades sword.

Taehyungs eyes widened.
"W-What? I-I thought I would fight a soldier or a-something"

Seokjin just laughed.
"You really think I'm going to go easy on you? I really want to see if you really are weak"

Taehyungs eyes stayed wide, his eyes slowly moving to his sword pocket. Taehyung bit his lip, slowly taking the sword out. Seokjins eyes widened. It was a long steel bladed sword, it was shinier, longer, and sharper than all the swords Seokjin had ever seen.

"Wow? Hah, such a fancy sword hm? Where did you get this from?"
Seokjin smirked.

Taehyung became a bit mad. What? Did the alpha think Taehyung couldn't handle such a sword?

"I made it myself actully"
Taehyung smugly side smiled, pushing his bangs out of his face.

Seokjin eyes expanded a bit, but went back to a little growl, finding it funny that Taehyung could make such a thing.
"Well let's see if you can handle it hm?"

Taehyung just got angrier. The alpha was definitely trying to make fun of him in front of the all the soldiers. But Taehyung knew he couldn't lose this. His father is one of the soldiers. He needed to show he wasn't a wuss, and he was strong, stronger than all the alphas and betas here.

Taehyung batted his sword, so did Seokjin. Taehyung angrily showed his teeth, growling a bit. To Seokjin, it was actully kind of cute how the omega got mad, but he chose not to say anything.

Taehyung leaped in first, hitting the side of Seokjins blade. Seokjin held the sword, pushing it forward onto Taehyung. The force was a bit too much, making Taehyung trip a bit, almost making Taehyung fall, but he cought himself, surprising the older.

Seokjin put an eyebrow up, wondering what the youngers next move would be.

Taehyung leaped, his right foot in front, stepping onto Seokjin sword, pushing it off of Seokjins hand. Taehyung put his hands onto Seokjins shoulders, his body still in the air, than pushing Seokjin to the floor with his feet and hands.

Seokjin stumbled to the ground, but quickly recovered, grabbing his sword, twirling off the ground and swiping the sword at the side of Taehyungs face, only to be stopped by Taehyungs sword, and pushed out of the way.

Taehyung swiped at every possible angle of Seokjins body, hit feet, ankles, elbows, hips, only to be stopped by a huffing Seokjin, who seemed to get more tired each time, not knowing what Taehyungs next move would be.

And that's excacly the plan Taehyung had. To fool the other opponent. To make them not know what or when the next move would or will be.

After many swipes, dodges, hits, Taehyung decided he would use his final move.

Taehyung leaped in the air, onto Seokjins sword, off it, his body over Seokjins head, kicking Seokjin head from the back, than kicking Seokjins back, making the older tumble down to the floor.

Taehyung landed on his feet, twirling around, to see Seokjin on the floor, his sword a few feet away. Taehyung put the tip of the sword to Seokjin chin, and smiled.

Seokjins eyes were very very wide.
"You- you just-"

"So, am I still weak now?"