Chap 5: My New Tutor

Morning at TaeNy’s apartment,

Tiffany’s POV

I was so tired. I must have slept 4 hours only last night; all because of Taeyeon and her keroro pajamas. I should have taken a picture. Why didn’t I take a picture of her in her cute pajamas? With much difficulty, I dragged my sleepy body to the bathroom.

15 minutes later, I was fully changed and ready for this new day.

As I walked out of my room, I bumped into my roommate. “Oh…good morning Taeyeon” I offered her a smile.

“…” She simply stared at me then left for school without a single word.

I stand there and looked at her. At that moment, I wanted to scream and tell her how I saw her wearing a keroro pajamas but I held it in. It was better to not to make it worse.

When I went to the kitchen, I had the great surprise of see food on the table. Taeyeon cooked breakfast.For me. That little kid was definitely surprising. I sat down and enjoyed my breakfast.

S1 High School,

Yuri’s POV

“Ah…I made it in time, today!” I congratulated myself.

I parked my car and walked to the school. On my way there, I saw one of Jessica’s friends arguing at a food stand. I could hear her explaining how she didn’t have enough money or something. I walked to them.

“Ahjussi! I told you I have to go to school now but I will come back and pay you later. I have to borrow money from my friends; I don’t have enough money on me now.” Sooyoung explained

“What are you saying? You have to pay me now!!!” He screamed at her.

I walked to her. ”Hey, is everything ok?” I asked.

She looked at me and her eyes went wide, then she stuttered. “O…o…o…h…K…w…on…Yu…ri???”

I didn’t understand why she was so shocked, like scared of me. “Yeah I’m Yuri, are you okay?” I asked her again.

She seemed to have calm down a bit. “No…I don’t have enough money to pay for the food and this ahjussi doesn’t want to let me go”

“This little kid kept on eating for the last 30 minutes and now she says she doesn’t have enough money!” he said then grabbed Sooyoung’s wrist to stop her from leaving.

“I told you! I’ll ask some money from my friends then I’ll pay you after school!” she was trying to get away from the man’s grip.

“Let her go, I’ll pay you” I finally said.

After paying the guy, Sooyoung thanked me and we both walked to school together.

“Ah thank you so much Yuri! I will pay you back tomorrow, promise!” she told me.

“It’s okay, don’t bother about it. I’m happy that I could help you” she is Jessica’s friend after all. It’s like I was helping Jessica indirectly. That thought made me smiled.

Ah…Jessica…Jessica’s eyes, Jessica’s mouth, Jessica’s little nose, Jessica’s small hands…Jessica…

This time, it wasn’t Taeyeon’s voice but Sooyoung’s that broke my wonderful day-dreaming, especially after I heard Jessica’s name. “...I don’t understand why Jessica doesn’t believe you’re a nice girl” I heard her.

“OMG Jessica talked about me?!?!?! Wow…phew…I have to calm to down…play it cool…” I muttered to myself. I tried to act naturally and like I didn’t care at all then asked Sooyoung, as calmly as possible. “What did you say?”