Side Chapter: A Christmas Together

Kwon's Residence,

No POV

One of the best times of the year has come. Christmas! This is the first Christmas for our three couples since they found each other. To fully celebrate it, they all gather at Yuri's house. All of them have already arranged with their families. They will celebrate with their own family on the 26th.

Around noon, Yuri's parents went out. They were going to spend Christmas with Seohyun's parents. Since Yoona and Seohyun met each other and started spending all of their free time together, their respective parents also came to know each other and became good friends.

While Yoona was preparing, Yuri went out to pick up Seohyun and Jessica. Around 1pm, everyone was already there. Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived with their arms full of presents. It was also Tiffany first Christmas without her father. While it was hard for her, she was still able to smile genuinely, because she was truly happy to be with her second family.

The girls spent the afternoon baking cookies and talking about their Christmas' memories.

"Guess what my beloved sister gave me as a present last year?" Yuri asked everyone.

Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun were trying to guess while Taeyeon was laughing.

"You mean you didn't like her present Yul?" Taeyeon teased. "I think it was quite original"

Yoona joined in. "I'm proud of my present! It was a great idea!"

"A coupon! My sister gave me a coupon!" Yuri complained while everyone looked amused.

"A blank coupon where she could write down a wish. I named it the Tell me your wish Christmas" Yoona said proudly. "I gave one to my parents too and they were very happy"

Fany found the idea fabulous whereas Jessica thought it wouldn't work for her. "I don't think I can give Yuri a wish coupon...that would be a suicide" she said.

"Why?" Seohyun asked innocently.

Taeng knowing what Jessica meant looked at her with big eyes.

"Huh...I mean...because..." Sica stuttered.

"Because Yuri is expecting a huge present from Jessica" Taeng said quickly, saving the situation.

Yuri looked at Jessica with a mischievous smile. "Does it mean I won't have a wish coupon? Never?"

Everyone except Seohyun responded. "NEVER" they shouted at the same time, before the room was filled with laughter.

After they were done with the cooking, they went in the living which was nicely decorated. They all sat down on the couch and watch a Christmas movie together.

"We do that every year, right Taeng?" Yuri asked.

Taeyeon nodded and smiled, thinking about each Christmas she has spent with the Kwon family. "We played in the morning, helped auntie with the cookies before watching a movie and waiting for dinner"

"And presents!" Yuri added.

"We made presents ourselves when we were kids" Taeyeon explained. "Auntie said it was more meaningful"

"She is right" Tiffany agreed.

"My present is meaningful" Yuri said with confidence.

"I'm sure it's something lame" Yoona teased her sister.

The two sisters started bickering with each other. Taeyeon looked at them and smiled sweetly. Since she was an only child, she has always considered the Kwon sisters like her own siblings.