Chapter 27 - You don't understand me...

Kwon’s Residence,

Yuri’s POV

Jessica and I looked at each other after my conversation with Taeyeon ended, like we were trying to figure out what we should do next. The only thing I was sure about was, our little kissing session was over…for today.

“Maybe we should also go and see Jessica” I wondered.

“Should we? Do you think Taeyeon will do something bad?” she asked me.

Oh Jessica…you still don’t know Taeyeon, do you?

“If bad means beating the hell out of Sungmin, then yes” I said.

“She won’t do that in a public place, right? I mean, not now with all the issues”

“I don’t think Taeyeon’s brain will function once she sees Sungmin with Tiffany” I said while grabbing my keys. “You can stay here if you want. I don’t think it will be nice over there” I warned her.

“No, I’m coming with you” she said.

We quickly left the house and drove to that ice cream shop. While we were talking in the room, Taeyeon was probably already on her way there. I’m pretty sure that we will arrive too late, but there is still a chance that Taeyeon controls herself and doesn’t do anything that might worsen her situation.

Ice Cream Shop,

Tiffany’s POV

I should have known that it will end up like this. Who was I kidding?

“Actually, what about…you break up with Taeyeon…now? Call her and do it now” Sungmin suggested.

I didn’t have any reaction after he told me that the only condition I had to fulfill to save Taeyeon was to leave her. Why was I so naïve? I knew it wouldn’t be easy, I knew that at the end of my meeting with him, someone will have to suffer…but not to this point.

“You know what? You can use my cell phone, it will be…easier” he added.

Sungmin took out his phone and put it down right in front of me. I stared at it like it was the scariest thing in the world. How am I supposed to do that?

“You really want those proofs, don’t you? Just one phone call and everything will be fine” he continued, but his words were like a quiet whisper to me. I heard them but they couldn’t properly reach me.

I simply stared at the phone, waiting for something, for someone to help me. I knew I wouldn’t regret this, because this whole nightmare was coming to an end. The only thing was…how could I do that?

“Are you backing off Tiffany? I guess you don’t love her as much as I thought” he put more pressure on me.

Slowly, my hand shaking a bit, I took his phone and searched for Taeng’s number. At this moment, I realized that I wasn’t afraid of how much it would hurt her, but how much it would hurt me. Can I go on without being by her side?

“Do it Tiffany” Sungmin said one last time.

“Yeah…do it Fany…”

That voice…even among million of voices, I would recognize it…even if it was only a whisper from afar, I would hear it.

I immediately looked up and saw that my biggest fear was coming true. “Taeyeon…” I whispered.

“Taeyeon?” Sungmin looked at me before slowly turning around.

Then everything happened extremely fast.

*Noise of chair falling down*

As soon as Sungmin turned around, he got punch by Taeyeon and fell on the floor.