Chapter 19 - Kiss, Kiss, Kiss and Kiss

The Kwon Residence,

Yuri's POV

This morning, my mother woke me up rather early, especially for a Saturday. She actually summoned Yoona and me in the kitchen. She cooked breakfast and displayed the food on the table. Then with our father, they sat in front of us and told us in a very serious tone, their plan for the weekend.

"We have to leave you alone for the weekend" our dad announced.

Our mom looked rather worried and sorry. "But don't worry, the fridge is full and I'll call you every 5 hours to make sure everything is fine"

"Mom, we're old enough, don't worry"

"I'm worried about my little baby" she said about Yoona.

"Yuri, you have to keep an eye on your sister for the weekend"

"I will mom"

Then she went on about the rules in the house and other things we have to be careful with. It wasn't the first time that they have to leave for the weekend, but every time, it's the same ritual.

Our parents left us shortly after. They had to take the plane to attend their friends' wedding. So Yoona and I were finally left alone for the weekend. I already had an idea on how to spend the weekend in the huge house. Of course, my little plan included a certain Jessica.

I thought about the sweet weekend we could spend here. Actually, I thought about the nice weather and how we have a pool…Sica in a bikini…and just for me, not like on the beach where those perverts can look at her. Just for me. HAHAHA

Unfortunately, my happiness didn't last long. Yoona was quick to remind me my responsibility for the weekend. I had to watch over her. And since the kid doesn't drive…the possibility of me being her personal driver was huge.

"Do you have plan for this weekend?" I asked my younger sister.

"I planned to go out with Seohyun, can you drive us to downtown later this afternoon?"

"Well, talking about that. Don't you want to stay at home instead? We can have a nice weekend at home. What do you think?"

"I don't feel like staying with you here…I really love you but no"

"Not only with me, babo. You can invite Seohyun if you want. Don't you want to spend a weekend with Seohyun??? Sleepover weekend. That's your chance!"

Yoona thought about my proposition for a while. "I must admit…that's quite an interesting idea"

"Of course it is. I'll call Seohyun's parents for you, I'm sure she won't refuse"

"But a whole weekend here is quite boring…"

"You have nothing to do outside anyway. Just hang around the house, that's nice already"

"I'll call Seohyun"

"Tell her I'll pick her up around before noon"

After making sure Yoona won't ask me to drive her around for the weekend, I gave a call to my beloved Jessica. Like every time I give her a call, I didn't check the clock. It's always too early or too late, either way, she's always asleep when I call her.

" Kwon Yuri…"

"I know I know, my little princess is still sleeping BUT I have a good reason today"

"10s…now"

"My parents are away for the weekend and I want you to come over…for the weekend"