Our first love story

Au : KsDreams

Cr: ssf

Kim Tae Yeon

- 18 years old, senior at SoWon High School.

She is the most popular and mysterious girl in the school. Since her parents are always abroad for works, Taeyeon decided to move out from the family's home and live in a small apartment instead. In contrast to her cute face and petite body, she is extremely cold and introverted. Since she enrolled in S1 High School, she has made no friends and never talked to anyone but her childhood friend Yuri. Her heart had built walls to protect itself, until someone breaks them one by one.

"Even though I'm fighting it, I know,that I have fallen in love with you," Kim Tae Yeon

Hwang Tiffany

- 18 years old, senior at SoWon High School.

Fany, like her friends call her is the average girl-next-door. Not popular but also not an outcast, she is a cheerful and positive girl who only sees the best in people. Coming from a modest family, she dislikes arrogant people and thus, has a really bad impression of TaeYeon. But little did she know that soon, fate will bring them together.

"I will endure all the pain as long as I can stay by your side" Hwang Tiffany

Kwon Yuri

- 18 years old, senior at SoWon High School.

Yuri is Taeyeon's childhood friend and the only one who understands her. Compare to her friend, Yuri is extroverted and full of energy. Despite her rich background, she is extremely down-to-earth and doesn't look down on less fortunate people. She is an eternal romantic whose only wish is to meet someone who will love her for who she is. It was only a matter of time before she felt attracted to the school's, no, the country's Ice Princess.

"I, Kwon Yuri, swears that I will do anything to make you mine" Kwon Yuri

Jung Jessica

- 18 years old, senior at SoWon High School.

She goes by the name of Ice Princess, a result of her lack of facial expressions and I-don't-give-a-crap attitude. She was in another school before coming to SoWon for her senior year. The reason for that sudden change is unknown to all, except to her best friend Tiffany. Jessica was once a girl who believed in love and happiness, unfortunately, it was before she found true happiness.

"I know I am hurting you, but please, don't give up on me" Jung Jessica

Prologue

It's almost graduation day, one year went by so fast and so many things happened. My heart is beating fast as I'm standing in front of this house. I know that our destiny will be seal once I step inside. The strong wind sweeps through my hair as I'm recalling our memories together.

The first time we met, our first conversation, our first kiss and all the tears we shed had finally lead us to that final moment. Although I'm trying my best to believe in it, I can't help but be afraid of the outcome. As I am standing there alone, my heart is calling out to you. I just need one word from you, please, say "yes" to their final question.