Chapter 18 - And now Taengoo knows too...

Seohyun's High School,

No POV

Like every day, Seohyun came out of school and walked to the bus station with her friends. What she didn't expect that afternoon was to see Yoona waiting for her outside.

Yoong was still wearing her uniform and waved charmingly at Seohyun when she saw her coming.

"Hi Seohyunie!" she put on one of these adorable smiles. So adorable that even Seohyun's friends were charmed.

After saying goodbye to her friends, Seohyun focused her attention back to her visitor. "Yoona, what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you today" she said before taking Seohyun's hands. "Wanna come to my house today? I have a new movie"

"I don't know, I was supposed to go home"

"Don't worry, I will call your mother" she swung their hands happily from side to side. "Please? We haven't seen each other since…Sunday. I miss you"

Although she was already 16 years old, Seohyun was a very pure and innocent girl. She mostly spends her times between school and piano practice, until a few months ago…when she met Yoona.

"Fine, let me call her first" Seohyun finally agreed.

Seohyun has never been interested in the whole dating thing that all teenagers were crazy about. She was pretty surprised herself at how she felt for Yoona. After they met for the first time at Yoona's house, they started seeing each other during weekends and obviously, got closer.

Seohyun didn't know why Yoona could make her so happy. They were always smiling and laughing when they were around each other. What's more? Yoona was really a sweet talker and always found the right words to make her smile. Her elder sister Sunny even tried to teach her how to do aegyo…just in case.

Seohyun and Yoona took a cab to Yoong's house. They haven't been dating for that long but Seohyun was already very familiar with the house, and with Yoong's parents.

"Seohyunieee! How are you?" Mrs. Kwon greeted her daughter's girlfriend with a big hug. There was no need to say that Yoona's mom totally loves Seohyun. She was a smart, polite and pretty girl.

"Mrs. Kwon, I hope I'm not bothering you again"

"Of course not! I'm happy to see you! Are you staying for dinner? You have to!" It was impossible for Seohyun to reject the offer.

"Why are you so happy?" Yoona asked her mother.

"Yuri brought Jessica and now Seohyun is here…I'm so happy to have my future daughters-in-law at home, that's all"

"Mom please"

"What? I can't think about the future now?"

"Yes yes you can. We're going to grab something in the kitchen before watching a movie in my room."

"Oh let me quickly make small sandwiches. You can bring some to your sister as well"

"I'm not going in her room…"

"Why?"

"She's with Sica"

"And?"

"Mom…you don't want to know" Yoona smiled mischievously at her mother before sitting down.

That's exactly when the eldest children, Yuri entered the kitchen. "Oh hi Seohyun! Mom, Sica is staying for dinner"

"Really? How awesome is that? Your girlfriends are staying for dinner…Oh my…I'm getting emotional"