Chap 11: I have to move on...

Monday, S1 High School,

Tiffany’s POV

This morning was like every other morning, I woke up, ate breakfast with Taeyeon and we went to school. I was still thinking about Sunday when Sungmin asked me to be his partner at Saturday’s dinner party. I planned on talking with Taeyeon about it but I couldn’t find the words. Everything was fine until we arrived at school…There she was, waiting in front of the school’s gate, a smile on her face, like in some romantic high school drama.

I was walking behind Taeyeon like I always do, because the school still didn’t know about us and we didn’t want them to know.

As Taeyeon approached, Sunye’s smile grew even bigger. “Morning Taeyeon-ah!” she greeted before walking with Taeyeon to class.

I admit I’m jealous of her…jealous of her closeness with Taeyeon, jealous of their history together, jealous that she can walk and talk freely with Tae in school, without caring about what the other students say. I wish that one day, I could do the same…showing the whole world my relationship with Taeyeon…no matter what kind of relationship it is.

As if it wasn’t enough that Sunye transferred to our school and was of course, in our class, she has to be seated next to Taeyeon. Sure, it was the only seat left but her happiness just made me angry. They spent the whole day together; break-time, lunch…Taeyeon was always with her and she wasn’t the cold type…she was actually talking and smiling as well. This just pissed me off even more.

The gossip started quickly in our school; many students were already spreading rumors about Taeyeon and Sunye, acting like they knew everything…

“No I tell you! They’re engaged! They will get married within next year!” a noisy girl was talking to a group of other girls.

“Really? I heard they were dating but broke up a few years ago” another girl added.

“No doubt they’re together. They suit each other well, pretty and rich” they all concluded.

It hurts me that people match Taeyeon with another girl…I’m engaged to her…I’m the one living with her…not this girl.

After school, I wasn’t even surprised to see Sunye in Taeyeon’s car…I knew Taeng will drive her home. Nobody talked in the car and the silence was a torture. I felt as if…they were communicating between themselves…I don’t know how…I just felt like an outsider.

Taeyeon dropped me off before driving Sunye back. There is no need to say that Taeyeon didn’t come home for dinner…

S1 High School,

Yuri’s POV

It’s already Wednesday…I haven’t seen much of Jessica this week. Every day at school, she would disappear during lunch because she doesn’t want to see me. Even though she doesn’t talk or look at me anymore, I have still have hope that she will come with me to the charity dinner…I told Donghae we’ll be there and for Sica’s sake, we have to be.

Today for economics, I was seating next to Gyuri, to help her like I promised. It was more than awkward with Jessica sitting in front of us. My eyes were fixed on her back instead of the white board and I was listening to her breathing instead of the teacher…This girl has such a power on me.

“Yuri-ahhhhh…I don’t understand this exercise, can you explain it to me?” Gyuri in a more than high pitch voice, asked. I felt the whole class turning to look at us…some of them laughed at my embarrassing situation. I even saw that little Taeyeon laughed like an idiot.