Prologue

Since the ancient time on their eighteen birthday the future or current Alpha king went to the Witch to ask them about their mates and were are they.

Yesterday Alpha king Forsythe went to the Witch called Hermiona Lodge.

H: „So you would like to know a name of your Luna, your highness?“ she asked standing over a big cauldron with green liquid.

J: „Yes“ he answer

H: „Would you also like to see her image though the magic potion?“

J: „Yes“

H: „For that i will need your blood“ she said and he put his finger to her. She cut it and the blood dripped on the liquid creating image of beautiful young girl. „Her name is Elizabeth Cooper, she lives with her mother in small house close to the woods and river behind the town“

After he looked at her for sometime he thanked her and left back to the pack house.

Now he is on his throne in the throne room. He is talking to four people. Two girls and two boys.

J: I want you to bring her here! Today! He said looking angry as ussual. He was angry and cold like that since his fathers death.

Three of them nodded their head, they were scared but that wasn't anything new. One of them, a brown hair girl didn't. She was wearing a yellow dress with flowers on them, a heartshapped necklace and like the others a leather jacket.

J: And you?
He said irritaited.

?: I don't think it's a good idea.
She said partly scared of him.

J: Excuse me, did you said something agains my orders?

?: I just think it would be better if you at least try to get to know her and then bring her here.
She said now fully scared of him.

?: Annie.... I think you should listen to him.
The other girl said. Concerned about her friend. She had a pink hair, she was wearing a black skirt with a black top and a leather jacket.

J: Beta Toni is right, Annie. You don't want to get yourself to trouble, do you? My dear sister.
He said slowly coming to her.

A: I'm not your sister.
She said almost whispering.

J: We'll talk about that later.
He said putting her hair behind her ear.
J: Now go and bring her here. Take beta Toni, gamma Sweetpea and warrior Fangs and go. Be a good girl and made me proud.
He put his hand on her cheek and she slowly nodded.

A: Yes, I will.

J: Good.
He said and she and the group left towards the door. Before Anna left she turned to him one last time. He smiled at her and she did too. But when she left the smile left too.

He hated to be rude towards her but did it for his father. She and his sister were the only things that could make him at least a bit soft, but it wasn't enough to make his cold heart melt.

He replayed his fathers last wish:

Keep an eye on your sisters, please make me proud son.

That was his last words before he passed away.

During that Anna and her friends were heading towards a small house close to the woods and a river.

Meanwhile Betty was in her room reading, not knowing of the next moment that was going to happen....

Guess who's back?!!?

I got some time to upload a chapter! But i wouldn't be able to upload it the day i wrote it 😔. For me is 6th July. Well if i'm right that this isn't the only chapter you gonna get the day i upload this.

This amazing cover was created by my dearest  QueenLiliReinhart
And btw this story is gonna be in 3th pov to make it more interesting.

Stay tuned!!!

Love you Lads 😘