Chapter twelve

„Abigail?“ her voice said with weaker tone than ever „You're alive?“

„Duh?“ she said jokingly. Anna runned and hugged her „Be careful or you're gonna squeze the life out of me, An“ she gigled.

„It's just so hard to believe“ she looked in to her beautiful eyes „that you are here with me“ she put her hands on her cheeks and their foreheads meet „I thought that I killed your“ she said as tears started to fall from her eyes.

„No, An, you actually saved me“

„What?“ she asked „I don't understand, what do you mean?“

„When you saw me one step away from death you unknowingly send a protection charm on me and that charm safed me from becaming stone“ she said „Well I was a stone but because of you're charm my soul stayed with me and that's weird because i didn't even knew i had a soul“ she joked.

„But how did you got out of the stone?“ she asked still holding her bestie.

„Because of you're magical out burst you had a few minutes ago I became strong enough to get myself out of the stupid stone chamber“ she said now with obvious british accent.

„I'm never letting you go, ever again“ she said possessively.

„I don't plan on leaving any time soon, love“ Abigail answered and smiled at her bestie.

„You can say whatever you want but I ship it“ Kevin whispered Fangs who rolled eyes. Anna and Abigail glared at the gay king.

„Shut up gay we have better things to do. Like helping Betty to get out!“ Abigail said.

„We as you could notice considering you probably know everything since you became stone you know that Anna wants to perfom a dangerous ritual!“ Veronica said coming closer to the hugging couple.

„You mean the ‚Telamarian ritual‘?“ Abigail asked.

„Yes“

„Anna is her own person. She can do whatever she wants!“ Abigail looked at Anna who was still hugging her „But I don't like it“ she added making her small friend raised an eyebrow.

„I know what you gonna say“ Anna begin.

„It's too fucking dangerous“ both of them said at the same time.

„But you don't have to worry because it will work!“ Anna ended and pulled herself away from probably the best hug she ever got.

„Annie how can you be so sure?“ Abigail said with sad tone „I can't even think of losing you“ she grabbed her hand and put it close to her heart „Without you I feel empty“

„Me too but there's no other way. I have to protect Betty“ Anna looked at the ground trying to avoid eye contact with her bestie but Abigail pulles her head up.

„You're such a Hufflepuff“ she smirked „you always had to do the right thing“ she added „That's one of the many reasons why I love you“ their eyes connected once again both of them admired eachothers eyes ignoring Kevin who whispered 'I ship it' to everyone else in the room.

„Hey besties!!“ Veronica yelled catching their attention „I know you missed eachother but we have to do the ritual before Jughead claims her!!“

„GUYS!“ Toni screamed „We forgot something really but really important“ she said and Anna gasped.

„Omg her heat is coming tomorrow!!“

„SHIT“ Abigail whispered-yelled „But we can pull her away from him! Only he can calm the heat by his presence!“

Anna realized that the situacion she's in is helpless. There's no way Betty would survive her heat without Jughead. She falled in her knees crying. She failed. She failed Betty. Jughead would definetly used her heat to his advantage and marked her making her chances on escaping on minimul.

„ANNA! Are you alright?!?!“ Abigail asked seeing her friend in such a volnurable state.

„What do you think“ Anna asked know extreamly calmly, she stands up „This is what happends when you try to do good“ she pauses „every tries to throw sticks is your way and you know what?“ she turned to Abigail „When someone has enough of the sticks, he burns them“ she turned away and looked throught the window „Because let's face it:

( Hello fellow thearte kids 😊, i had to change a lyrics a bit and skiped some parts so it makes more sence for the story - have fun )

🎶No good deed goes unpunished,
No act of charity goes unpresented.
No good deed goes unpunished.
That's my new creed!

My road of good intensions led where such a roads always lead!
No good deed goes unpunished!🎶

She looks around and a figures out of fire begins to appear. Each and everyone that Anna loved and hurt.

🎶Brother?🎶

A figure of young boy with a messy hair appeared in front of her. He had bruises and blood all over him.

🎶Screamers?🎶

A group of her gang appeared with cold face and skin like stone.

🎶 Elizabeth?🎶

Betty appeared, first looking normal but then bruised with a mark on her neck and tears in her eyes.

🎶ELIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAABEEEEEETTTTHHHHHHHH🎶

Anna screamed her heart out seeing what she saw as Betty's future.

🎶 Alright enough!
So be it- so be it then.
Let all world be agreed
I'm wicked through and through.
Since I cannot succed in Betty saving you🎶

She then went and touched figures cheek.

🎶I promise no good deed will I attemp to do again
EVER AGAIN!🎶

She then summoned a blade in her hand shocking everyone around.

🎶No good deed will I dooooooooo
AGAAAAAAAIIIIIIIN🎶

She then tried to leave the room but was stop by Abigail.

„Okay that was a nice musical number but where in gods name are you think you're going!“ Abigail said trying not to sound scared.

„I'm going to kill him“

To be continue...