Chapter-Eightteen

Jughead's P.O.V.

Pain

That's all I felt

Pain

The pain was like a flames burning on my skin

Then I heard it

Betty's scream

It hurt even more this time

Then I looked at my shoulder and saw arrow sticking from it

I immidietly recognizes who it belonged

______________________________________

Betty's P.O.V.

Me and Jughead were dancing and I thought that this could be one of the best night of my life. I'm with my sister, new friends and a man that's treats me like a queen ,what could go wrong' I thought but then I saw an arrow sticking from my fiancee's shoulder.

I screamed

That got everyones attention

Some people were speechless, some screamed and some hidded behind pillars

I looked from were the arrow came from and I saw a human figure in a cape with glowing eyes between the doors.

Toni and others noticed that person too and she with Abigail runned behind it while Trevor looked for guards. I looked back at Jughead who was now on the ground in the arms of Jellybean with Cheryl tending to his wound.

,,It's wolfsbaine" Cheryl looked up to others ,,It was meant to kill him!"

,,Will he make it?" Jellybean asked but I didn't heard the responce because I ran behind girls chasing the person that tried to kill Jughead.

______________________________________

No ones P.O.V.

???? after being satisfied with the result of their task runned away, they runned by the balcony around the castle trying to find the right window.

They knew that they were followed by werewolf and witch but they knew that there is a chance of escaping from them.

Finally they looked up to see rope from third story window. They climb on it to the room. After they got in, they pulled the rope back so that the girls can't get behind them.

„Shit!" Toni cursed „How are we gonna catch them?"

„Which room?" Abigail asked

„What?"

„Which room does the window belongs to?"

„The former kings sister"

„Anna's mother" Abigail though

„Take my hand!"

„What! Why?"

„So we can teleport!"