Chapter ten

Betty was pulled by Jughead to his bedroom after hours and hours of planning in his office. Most of the time she was sitting on his lap with his hand on her thigh. He was happier more than ever he's been in his life. He was getting married to his mate, his beautiful mate.

He sat her on bed and started to kiss her neck making tears falling from her eyes.

J: „Stop crying, my love. Our destiny is being fufill just as it should be" he said trying to comfort her by caresing her neck by his nose „We will get married, you will became my queen and then we can start a family on our own" he added.

She had to admit that his touch comforted her but a thought of her having children or 'pups' disguast her. She pulled away from him, saying that he was pissed af was an understandment. Because of the bond he knew her fellings and he wasn't happy about them. But he knew that after he will mark her she will never want to be away from him and will basicly beg him to mate with her.

J: „What? You don't like the thought of small you and me running around the palace, playing, drawing, laughing and spending time with us and my friends?" she shock her head no „That's what you are saying now but just you wait! Oh, I can already imagine that! Children with your beautiful face on them" he dreamed and sat closer to her holding her around her shoulder.

B: „I said that I will marry you but that doesn't mean that I will have children with you" she said and he chuckled „What is that funny?" she raised an eyebrow on him.

J: „You really think that you could resist the mate bond? How naive of you!" he smiled „Once my mark is on your beautiful neck the pull will became stronger and you will be hornier and hornier until you will mate with me and once that happend it's gonna be only a matter of time before we're gonna be expecting our first pup" he said putting his hand on her stomach and then whispered to her ear „and don't think we're gonna end on only one pup"

She tried to pull away from him but he hold her too thigh.

J: „Why are you even trying? It's not gonna work. We are destined to grow old together, to rule my kingdom together, to raise our-"

B: „SHUT UP!"

Both of they eyes widen.

J: „Oh, I see. It looks like you need some alone time and because I'm not a monster I will give you some" he said and left the room. Behind the door he spoke to some guards „I don't want anyone except for me to go in or out of that room" they nodded and he left to the throne room only to found others there.

By others I mean Anna, JB, Toni, Fangs, Sweetpea, Cheryl, Veronica, Archie and Kevin.

Anna was standing in front of others

J: „What in gods name are you doing here?!“ he asked as he sat on his throne „You're wasting the oxygen that I need“

A: „Good to see you too, Forsythe“ she rolled eyes on him.

J: „Quit that attidude! You maybe safe now but if you don't quit testing me I will not hesite to kill you right here!“

T: „Leave her alone!“ Toni said and standed in front of her.

J: „You are on the thin ice too my dear Toni“ he said making her eyes widen „Don't think I don't know about you helping Anna kidnapping my mate“ everyone gasped.

A: „It's true, Toni?“

T: „Yes“

A: „Why?“

T: „Because I love you Anna, you are my best friend“

Tears started to fall from both of the girls eyes.

J: „Oh, trust me, I have some dirt on every single one of you“ all the eyes were now placed on him in fear „So all of you will now be happy and stop creating problems for me to solve so I can get married in peace!“ all of them bowed to him and left the room.

They all went to Anna's room. Anna, Toni, Cheryl and Veronica sat on the bed. Kevin and Fangs sit on the sofa with JB on Kevin's lap. Archie sat behind Anna's table and Sweetpea standes agains her door.

A: „We are so fucked up“ she said and put her head to her hands.

Ch: „Yeah, but if we are just gonna sit here and not doing anything Betty is gonna be fucked up too but literally!“ Cheryl said.

T: „And once his mark is on her neck there's no way that we're gonna be capable of hiding her!“

Sp: „Exacly! Just remember at how much anger Jughead was when Anna tried to hide her for one week and she wasn't even marked yet!“

F: „Dude don't even remind! A whole bookshelf almost ended up on me!“ he said and Kevin took his hand. They been mates for almost 2 years.

Ar: „And I almost ended up under his father's portreit!“ he gave Fangs a look beat that! Fangs was about to say something but JB stepped in.

JB: „Guys! This isn't a competion!“ JB standed up „What are we gonna do?“

K: „In all respect princess but if we are gonna try to do something your brother is gonna be needing 9 cofins“ it looked like the friends are gonna fight but then someone got an idea.

V: „We can hide her at my moms place“

A: „Your moms place..... wait who's your mother?“

V: „The witch that stared this“

A: „You are half witch too?“ she nodded.

T: „What do you mean she started all this?“ Veronica then explained everything about her mother helped finding Betty.

Ch: „And isn't she gonna snitch on us?“

V: „I don't know but we have to try it!“

A: „Fine, let's go for it“ she pulled her hand in front of her and others pt their hands on eachother „In unity“

„There's strenght“

To be continue.....