Chapter eight

Sorry goys for not uploading earlier but i am currently on family vacation. But i will try my best
- Anna😘

Anna was sitting on a bed in her cell, crying. All the memories were replaying in her head over and over again. Not only the ones from her birthday party but also the last words from her mother and brother. She felt like she failed them, all of them. She was numb. She just wanted to die already so the pain could go away.

„My Son died because of you!!" her mothers voice said making her wanna cry.

„Thank god I killed myself, cuz you would kill me if i won't!!" her brothers voice said.

„You let him kill me, I hate you!!" Abigail's voice said. She knew that it was just her imagination. Abigail would never said something like that.

„I can't believe that I actually wannet to marry you!! You are such a monster who doesn't deserve to live!!" Vojta's voice said.

„I should have removed you from your post, I would make much better Alpha!!" Emma's voice said. She started to give up with the voices when suddently

?: „Annie?" she heard from the shadow behind her bars.

A: „Who is it?" she asked not actually caring at all.

Je: „It's me, JB" her cousin answered. That made her jump to the bars.

A: „Oh my god, Jellie! What are you doing here? Do you know how much in trouble you will be if someone sees you?"

Je: „I know but I couldn't left you here! Jughead is crazy! How could he possibly do such a thing?!?!? It's like someone replaced him!" she said while using a bobby pin trying to unlock her cell when she's suddently stopped by Anna's hand.

A: „Don't"

Je: „What do you mean 'don't'!!??! I have to get you out of here befo-" she was cutted of by her.

A: „And get yourself into trouble? No, i won't let that! I promised your father to keep you safe!" she said with tears in her eyes.

Je: „But I promised to do the same but for you! Please, Anna let me help you" she said now also having tears in her eyes.

A: „If you really wanna help me, then bring me my box." she asked making Jellybean confused by her request.

Je: „Okay...." she said and left to get the box. Leaving Anna to cry knowing what's in the box.

After five minutes Jellybean came back with box in her hands.

Je: „What's so important in there so you want me to bring it to you in your last moments?“ she asked handing her the box.

A: „The past, my past“ she said while opening it. There were pictures. A lot of them but Anna was looking for only one. She then founded. „Finally“

Je: „What is it?“

A: „Our family“ she said. On the picture were her parents, her  12 year old brother, uncle FP, autie Gladys, 6 year old Anna and Jug and 2 years old Jellybean. Family. Tears started to fall from her eyes because of the words. Tears of happiness. „The last memory before everything went slowly to hell“ she said and Jellybean nodded.

Je: „That was on my fathers 10 years of ruling anniversity?“ Anna nodded.

A: „Last time my heart was full and my mind clear“ she said while whipping away her tears.

Je: „You are so strong“

A: „No, I'm not. I'm a mess, a broken mess“

Je: „Anna, remember the things you been throught! Who else could go throught such a thing?“ she said.