Chapter-seventeen

„An annual Winter Ball is Jones family tradition since the first ruler from the family" Betty read out loud for others „During the Ball is a tradition to wear masks of animals or humans representing nature and community of which werewolfs are part of.

„I always loved wearing the silliest masks we could find!" Abigail exclaimed remembering the fun she had, but her smile dissapiered when she realized something „And it was Anna's favourite event of the year..."

„I'm so sorry to ask but who is Anna?" Bella asked, but everyone stayed quiet not wanting to be the one who tells the story „So?"

Toni sight „Anna is Jughead's and Jellybean's adopted sister, a week ago she became wicked and run away from the castle promising to kill Jughead and avenge everyone who were wronged by him"

„So she's a bad guy?"

„NO SHE'S NOT" Abigail standed up „She just got a good heart that wanted to do good but it never went well" and then she left.

„Sorry for her behaivior, Abigail was her best friend and Abi is still in shock since everything happend" Jellybean apologized and Bella nodded.

„Well guys I think you know what time is it?" Veronica happily announced.

Kevin being the drama nerd he is started to sing:

„SHOWTIME! SHOWTIME, SHOWTIME-"

„NO KEVIN!" Veronica shouted at him and he sat back „IT'S MAKEOVER TIME!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

„BETTY GET YOUR OVER HERE" Veronica yelled at Betty who was changing in the closet.

„SHUT UP VERONICA!"

„🎶STEP IN TO MY CANDY STORE!🎶"

„SHUT UP KEVIN!" everyone yelled

„sorry" Kevin apologied

„Okay I'm done" Betty got out of the closet and girls jaws dropped.