14.

Wedding decorations are being installed at the Sharma family home.
And Karan told Sara to determine the decoration.
Everyone is very busy today because Janhvi's marriage is just counting the days.

Kusum, kavita and dimple went shopping, while karan she had to finish work in london. It was a very important job so he was forced to be in London and would return after a few days.

Janhvi POV.

Bhabhi left yash and naina to me and sara she was busy taking care of the decorations.
They both could not be silent, Yash and Naina ran to and fro.
After marriage I do not want to immediately have children ........
Taking care of them for just a few hours I'm already dizzy how I take care of my son !!

Janhvi: naina, yash stop running, i'm so tired.

Naina: Come on, Jan is fun.

Janhvi: If you don't stop I won't give you ice cream.

Yahs: Ice cream ...

Janhvi: yes, if you stop running I'll give you ice cream.

Finally they both stopped running, and I took them to the kitchen and took ice cream.

Naina: can we give sara didi ice cream, he must really like it.

Janhvi: You're right, let's look for Sara and give her ice cream.

We look for sara in the room but he's not there, then we look for him again and it turns out sara is in the living room with Premm. Ohh no what's going on why sara and
Premm...............m

Sara Pov.

I decorated the entire room, and now I will decorate the living room.
Janhvi is looking after Naina and Yash, he will surely complain later .... hahaha.

I ran out of flowers to decorate, then I told the servant to get the flowers, where was the maid why she never came back. Finally I picked my own flowers.
I started to decorate the room, I decorated the stairs with Janhvi's favorite orchids, when going up the stairs I slipped and I would fall, I was resigned soon, my body would surely land on the ground and feel pain but someone caught my body and that person was Premm
I felt his hands holding my body tightly, our eyes locked together, it felt like all the time stopped for a moment.

"Mumma .." I heard yash's voice calling me, and I immediately stood up, there were Janhvi, Naina and Yash, I left the premm and went to Yash.

I sat on the bed together with Yash and Naina, Janhvi he was still busy with his thoughts, then Yash gave me ice cream, I kissed him and thanked him. He smiled with the sweetest smile ...
Ohhh my child dear❤❤❤❤

Sara: yash, who gave you ice cream ??

Yash: Jan gave mumma.