24. leave yash

Janhvi pov.

Janhvi: raj can I go to bhai's house?

Raj: of course Janhvi, I will take you home.

Janhvi: Thank you, my husband, I will pack my clothes in a suitcase, after that we can go.

Raj: Alright dear.

I chose a few clothes that I and Raj would wear at the tare and rahul wedding. Actually, these past few days I've been thinking about yash. Will sara bring yash at the tara wedding ??? ...

Raj: What's wrong Jan, looks like you're thinking about something.

Janhvi: No raj, nothing.

Raj: I'm your husband jan, you can tell me everything.

Janhvi: Actually, I'm thinking about yash.

Raj: yash! What's wrong with him ...? "Raj is worried"

Janhvi: yash it's okay, it's just that I'm thinking about whether sara will invite yash at tara wedding and at tara wedding Premm will definitely come.

Raj: you're right.

After packing my clothes I immediately went to the bhai's house to meet sara. Arriving at the bhai house I and Raj were welcomed by Bhabhi, Naina and Yash, then Raj took Yash to play.

Janhvi: bhabhi where is sara?

Kusum: He is in Jan room.

Kavita: Alright I'll leave you two and make your favorite dish Jan.
"Kavita goes to the kitchen"

Me and Kusum Bhhabhi go to see Sara in her room. Sara sat on the bed and was struggling with a laptop.

Janhvi: Come on, Sar, it's Sunday and you're still busy with work.

Sara was very happy to see me.

Sara: jannnnnnnnnn (sara hugged janhvi) why didn't you tell me you were coming here.

Janhvi: I want to surprise you.

Sara: and where is raj?

Janhvi: raj is playing with Yash. Actually I'm here to talk about something with you.

Sara: what is that?

Kusum: Looks like I have to leave you guys .. !!

Janhvi: You don't need bhabhi, bhabhi will stay here.

Kusum: alright.

Janhvi: Are you going to bring Yash at Tara and Rahul wedding?

Sara: I'm also confused Jan, should I bring it, if I bring yash there must be there Premm. Didn't Shiv also invite bhai to be present at the tara wedding ...?

Janhvi: yes sar Premm will definitely attend rahul's wedding, and bhai will also be present with bhabhi, naina and yash. At least yash doesn't spend much time with Premm, if we bring yash with us surely he will play with Premm there and they will become closer.

Sara: You're right Jan, I'd better leave Yash here, with Bhabhi ..! "Sara's eyes are filled with tears"

Kusum: This is only a few days sara,
And one or two days before the wedding takes place we will be there.

Janhvi: Now stop grieving and have you packed your clothes ...?

Sara: I haven't packed it yet.

Kusum: I will go to the kitchen to help Kavita.

Sara & Janhvi: Ok bhabhi.

Janhvi: Now you have to pack the clothes, we will leave tomorrow.

Sara: Alright but you have to help me pack.

Sara and I chose some clothes for the tare and rahul wedding, we also ordered gifts for tara and of course we would dance at the sangeet.

Time skip.

Sara Pov.

The sound of the car stopped in front of the house and it must be Janhvi, I immediately got ready and went to meet Janhvi.

Janhvi: Are you ready?

Sara: Of course I'm ready.

Yash: why is mumma carrying a suitcase? Are you going to leave me again?

Sara: is not dear, mumma will not leave you, mumma will be gone for a few days and after that we will meet again.

Kusum: right yash, mumma will be gone for a few days. Yash stays here with maa and naina. after that we will also follow mumma and jan.

Actually I could not bear to leave yash, from his face he looked very sad but I had no choice.

Sara: Alright bhabhi I'll go now
Janhvi please tell bhai that we have departed, I called bhai but bhai did not pick up.

Kavita: maybe he is in a meeting.

Bhai went to London for one week on business. I left Yash and headed for the airport. We boarded the plane and the flight lasted some time, I decided to sleep.

Arriving in kolkata we were picked up by car and headed to the tare family's home. We were welcomed by the tara family and Shiv was already here with his family. The wedding preparations will take place tomorrow and the event will be held in a private hotel owned by the tare family so tomorrow we will move to the hotel. Today I sleep with tara and janhvi with raj. Me and tara were telling stories then someone knocked on the door and I opened it. "Janhvi"

Tara: hey jan what's up, why are you here?

Janhvi: I want to sleep with you guys ..!

Sara: Then what about Raj, did he give you permission?

Janhvi: Yes, Raj gave me permission to sleep with you guys.

Tara: really? Are you not sorry for your husband, surely he missed your hug Jan.

Janhvi: stop teasing me, I can sleep with raj every day but not with you guys.

Sara: Alright ...

Janhvi: What if we spend time watching movies all night, we haven't done it in a long time !!

Sara: No jan, tomorrow is a busy day and tare he can't sleep too late.

Tara: what if we go to the kitchen and make something, I'm very hungry.

Sara: Actually I'm also hungry, then let's go to the kitchen.

We went to the kitchen and made pasta after that we ate and went to sleep, but before that tare had to take medicine then she could sleep.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🏵🌸🌸🌸🌸🏵🌼🌼🌼🌼

Happy Eid Al-Adha

happy reading everything and stay healthy, stay safe.
Don't forget to vote and comment.❤❤❤❤

F❤