25. yash and premm.

Premm pov.

Rahul and his family have left for the place of tara and surely sara is also there. I really miss yash and yash must also go with sara. Do I have to come at rahul's wedding ..? But if I were there Sara would not like my existence.

Someone was knocking on the door, I opened the door and was standing in front of me.

Premm: what's up ma?

Dimple: Give this to Rahul and his future wife, because Maa and Paa can't attend their wedding.

Premm: where are you going maa?

Dimple: We are going to Switzerland for business.

Premm: how about I go with you guys ..!
"At least I have a reason not to come to Rahul and Tara marriage. And I will not meet with Sara."

Dimple: not Premm, rahul is your best friend so you have to come to her wedding.

Premm: but ma ...

Before I could finish my words, maa immediately cut it off.

Dimple: You have to come to rahul's wedding.

Maa left my room, I lay on the bed lazily, then my phone rang and it was a call from Kavita Didi.

Premm: What's up Didi, is everything all right?

Kavita: Everything is good Premm, it's just that Naina and Yash .. They both miss you ..

Premm: yash?

Kavita: yes yash, he really missed you. Wait a minute I'll call him ...
'Yash, yash come here, talk to uncle Premm'.

Yash? Does Sara not invite Yash to Rahul and Tara's marriage?
Yash: Uncle Premm ...

Premm: Hi yash, uncle really missed you

Yash: I miss uncle too.

Premm: where is mumma?

Yash: mumma went with Jan and didn't ask me.

Premm: Mumma doesn't invite yash ....?

Yash: yes uncle.

Premm: Alright, yash, we'll talk later, see you later I love you very much.

Yash: see you uncle Premm.

I turned off the phone and put it on the table, I rubbed my face and thought why sara did not invite yash with him ... ??Then I sleep.

I wake up and freshen up and the waiter brings breakfast, after breakfast I go to the office. I reached the office and entered the room and examined several documents.
I finished the job and opened the cellphone, it turns out there was a message from Rahul, I opened the message sent by Rahul, saw the message from Rahul I was very angry, Rahul sent a photo of Sara and Shiv they were both together and looked very close.

'So this is the reason sara didn't invite yash, he can spend time with Shiv.'

I left the office and immediately told my assistant to prepare a private jet, huh ..! I will come at rahul's wedding and will bring yash too. I reached karan bhai's house and was welcomed by kavita didi and naina.

Kavita: Premm, why didn't you let me know that you were coming ...!

Premm: Didi surprise, oh yeah where is Yash ..?

Kavita: Yash is playing with Kusum.

Premm: and bhai ..?

Kavita: Karan is in London on business.

This is an opportunity for me to bring yash with me.

Kavita: naina please call yash and kusum maa ..

Naina: good.

Naina went to call yash and shortly after that yash ran towards me and immediately hugged me.

Yash: Uncle I miss you so much.

Premm: I miss you too ... yash!

Yash: is uncle going to live here ..?

Premm: No yash, uncle must go somewhere and there is mumma too.

Yash: Really ... There is mumma.

Kavita: yeah yash, Premm uncle is right.

Yash: can I go with uncle ..?

Kusum: No, no. Yash..!!!!!

I looked Kusum Didi, yes he must forbid yash to come with me because he knows the truth.

Kavita: but Kusum, Isn't Yash really miss Sara, so leave it Premm brings yash.

Yash: yes maa, I want to meet mumma.

Yash puts the puppy's face on Kusum and yes, Kusum Didi cannot refuse Yash's request. I brought yash with me, yash was very happy and during the flight yash asked various things.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🏵🌸🌸🌸🌸🏵🌼🌼🌼🌼

So the plremm took yash with him and went to rahul and tara marriage.

I hope you are happy with this chapter, waiting for the next update. stay safe stay healty all😊😊😊

don't forget to vote and comment.
😉❤❤❤

F❤