30. Inder

Sara walks with a man who is arranged by Ram, they walk towards Yash. There is also Janhvi and Raj.

Yash: mumma who is this uncle? "Yash asked curiously"

Sara: introduce yash this uncle Inder,
Inder this yash is my son.

Sara: introduce yash this uncle Inder,Inder this yash is my son

Harshvardhan Rane (INDER)

Sara introduces inder to yash, inder immediately gives his hand to yash to get acquainted.

Inder: hello my name is inder, you can call me uncle or just call my name.

Yash: hello inder uncle, I am yash.

Janhvi: Inder...!!!
"Janhvi hugs inder"

Inder: Jaaann, I miss you.
I heard you're married???

Janhvi: indeed I am married. My husband's (janhvi introduced raj).

Raj: Hello, I am raj.

Inder: I inder, you are very lucky to get janhvi.

Raj: of course I am very lucky.

They talk about random things because Inder is Janhvi and sara's childhood friend, while Premm looks at Sara's future husband with a look of dislike.

Inder: sara can we talk...

Sara: of course Inder.

Sara leaves yash with Janhvi and they both go to the roof of the building.

Inder: sara may I ask you..?

Sara: Of course inder.

Inder: is yash your real child ...? (Inder looked at Sara's face, and Sara's expression immediately changed).

Inder: sorry if the question offends you.

Sara: No, no inder your question doesn't offend me and yes yash is my biological son.

Inder: says I have heard everything from ram bhai, forgive me sara but actually I don't want this matchmaking, I love a girl.

Sara: That's great news, what's that quick name and why don't you talk to your mom about the girl?

Inder: Her name is Saraswati, she is a very beautiful and innocent girl but now she is not here, she is already happy there. (Film story sanam teri kasam)

Sara feels bad because it makes Inder remember her lover who has died.

Sara: Sorry inder I didn't mean to ...

Inder: it's okay sara, he's already happy there. And do you want this match ...?

Sara: actually ...!!

Inder: you can tell me everything if you want, I won't force you.

Sara: I accepted this matchmaking because of bhai's request, and bhai wanted me to be happy.

Inder: I have considered you as my sister and best friend, and basically we both don't want this matchmaking, I will tell ram bhai that we both don't want this matchmaking.

Sara: But inder ..

Inder: marriage is not a game sara,!! and it is a bond and a sacred thing, if we both are forced into a relationship it will be very painful.

Sara: You're really inder.

Inder: you take it easy I will tell ram bhai about this soon.

Sara nodded and they both joined the others to enjoy the party. On the other hand, Premm is very disturbed by the presence of a girl who keeps standing next to him, the woman who is married to Premm, whose name is mahi The mahi family is a friend of Premm's family and Mahi has really liked Premm for a long time.

The party has finished and everyone has returned home, Inder is taking sara and yash home, when they arrived in front of the house Premm had just come too. Premm goes to Inder and Sara then Premm introduces himself.

Premm: hi my name is Premm.

Inder looks at sara and sara nods at inder.

Inder: I'm Inder sara's future husband.

Hearing that, Premm immediately left Sara and Inder then inder said goodbye to go home. Sara goes into the room and makes yash sleep.

Premm pov.

My heart really hurts to see sara with that man and this woman she always stands near me, I really don't like all of this.

The party was over maa and paa told me to deliver mahi but i didn't want to be maa and paa took mahi home.
Reaching the house I saw sara and the man just got out of the car so I approached them and introduced myself, I reached out and the man replied and introduced his name.

Inder: Inder is sara's future husband, and it's nice to meet you

Hearing that word my heart really hurt and I left them both.
I slammed the door and ruffled my hair, I could not see sara married to another man and I'm also sure that sara still loves me.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🏵🌸🌸🌸🌸🏵🌼🌼🌼🌼
Sorry🙏🙏🙏

will be updated soon, please wait.

F❤