26. tara haldi

Yash and Premm have arrived at the hotel and since it's late so yash sleeps with Premm, In the morning everyone gathers for haldi ceremony, yash and Premm are there too, yash sees sara and runs to hug her.
While sara confused why yash could be here then sara looked at Premm.

Prem pov.

Yash ran over to sara and sara looked confused by the presence of yash, janhvi and raj were also with their sara Both were equally confused and sara saw me and sara left yash with janhvi and raj. Sara took me away from the crowd.

Sara: Who gave you permission to take yash?

Prem: I don't need anyone's permission as yash is my son...!!!

Sara: How many times have I told you didn't you not want yash to be born in this world .. !!

Premm: And you .. I know why you didn't take yash with you, because you could spend time alone with Shiv... !!'

"Plakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" one slap landed on my cheek and sara slapped me.

Sara: do you know my reason why not bring yash here .. because i don't want yash to be close to you, because i know you will definitely come in rahul's wedding.

After saying that sara immediately left alone and then a woman came over to me.

....: Are you okay?

Premm: I'm fine .. !!

.....: Sorry but I accidentally saw your fight with that woman.

Premm: It's okay.

Then I left the woman and joined Rahul.

Sara pov.

How can Premm accuse me
Like that, and why did bhabhi give Premm permission to take yash, after slapping Premm I immediately went and looked for yash, I saw yash being carried by raj and janhvi feeding yash ice cream, I went over to them.

Janhvi: is everything okay ....?

Sara: Everything's fine jan, it's just that Never mind forget it...

Janhvi: it's just what ...

Sara: Never mind jan forget, anyway I don't like to talk about Premm.

Raj: Alright yash, now give mumma ice cream.

Yash gave me ice cream and I can forget my anger at Premm. me and yash enjoyed the haldi ceremony and we had a lot of fun, after the haldi ceremony was over i took yash to my room. I cleaned yash's body from haldi. Yash's clothes are dirty with haldi and other clothes are in Premm's room, how can I take yash's clothes in the room Premm ... ??
Someone knocked on the door and it looks like it's Janhvi and Raj I opened the door, "What's up Jan?" I saw someone standing at the door and it wasn't Janhvi but Premm ....

Premm: Sorry I bothered you, I just delivered this.

Premm gave me yash's suitcase,
I take the suitcase and shut up, then yash runs towards Premm.

Yash: Premm's uncle ...

Yash approaches Premm and Premm picks up and hugs him.

Yash: uncle come in, we will play together.

Sara: yash, Uncle Premm is tired
Shouldn't yash have slept.

Yash: no mumma, I will play with Premm uncle.

Premm: can you .. ???

Sara: come in or someone will see.

Premm enters the room, he also wears clothes for Yash, Yash plays with Premm, and I leave them to clean up. After I finished cleaning myself I went to see yash and Premm, but yash and Premm, they both fell asleep and it was a very beautiful sight. I sat on the couch and looked at them both, yash sleeping hugging
Premm and vice versa.
Then without realizing I fell asleep too. I woke up when my phone rang and it was from tara.

Tara: hello sara, where did you everyone gather for dinner.

I looked at the clock and it was already night.

Sara: I fell asleep tar, I'll be there soon.

I quickly changed my clothes and, it seems like I was sleeping on the sofa earlier, why when I wake up I'm in bed ...! And Premm where is he, did Premm move me. Never mind, I quickly got ready and woke yash up after that I immediately went to join the others.

Prem pov.

I saw sara sleeping on the sofa and I brought her bridal style and put her body very carefully on the bed, I could look at her beautiful face, I used to look at her face when sara was sleeping then I teased her so she woke up, it became my favorite thing.
But that was then, now I can only look at her face I kiss yash on the cheek and also about to kiss sara's cheek but I undo my intention, immediately I left them and went to my room.
At night everyone gathered for dinner but I didn't see Sara and Yash, maybe they were both still sleeping.
I met Rahul and some other friends, we talked about many things, and at that time yash came up to me and sat on my lap.

Premm: do you want ice cream ..?

Yash: it's late uncle, and mumma says it's not good to eat ice cream at night..

Premm: alright then mumma knows yash is here?

Yash: yes mumma know, that's mumma ..

Yash points towards sara who is talking to Shiv. Actually what is the relationship between the two of them why are they always together and so close !! After dinner everyone went to their respective rooms but not with me and our rahul was still talking.

Premm: are you really ready for this new relationship ..?

Rahul: I am ready Premm, I am sure my decision is right. I will take care of Tara and start over.

Premm: I wish you all the best.

Rahul: and you ...?

Premm: I ... What's wrong with me !!

Rahul: when will you tell sara about your feelings.

Premm: I don't know rahul, sara hates me a lot, even bhai too. I guess they still haven't forgiven me.

Rahul: I believe Premm that Sara still loves you.

Premm: never mind rahul we better talk about something else.

Rahul: Yes, you are right.

Premm: Now what are your plans after marriage?

Rahul: I planned to take Tara to mumbai, we will live in an apartment and enjoy our days together, then tara and I will plan a honeymoon and of course a cute child like yash, and we will live happily.

Premm: Aren't you going to live with your parents ..?

Rahul: I also think like that, but how we will enjoy our time together, you know how my mother is.

Premm: Yes I know.

Rahul and I talked about lots of random things, and after a long talk we decided to go back to the room and rest.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🏵🌸🌸🌸🌸🏵🌼🌼🌼🌼

Sorry for not renewing a few days because I am busy in my home area a lot of weddings today are my cousin's wedding (her house is right next to my house) tomorrow my neighbor's wedding (her house is only two houses apart) and Sunday is the marriage of a childhood friend me (his house is located in front of my house, only one house apart). and I have to help prepare for the wedding.