17. Tara

janhvi looks beautiful in yellow clothes! Today is a haldi ceremony and everyone has gathered.
Janhvi sat surrounded by people closest to him, one by one we began to put things on Janhvi.

Sara: It's my turn now.
"Sara is very happy"

Janhvi: please don't overdo it too much, I don't like the smell.

Sara took a lot in her hand then smeared it on Janhvi's face ...
Sara laughs and Janhvi whines.

Sara: come on jan, this is your wedding, and this is only once...!!!

Janhvi: saraaaaaaaaa, wait for my revenge.

Janhvi got up from sitting he did not accept because sara smeared many things on him, and he chased sara, the haldi war began..........

Kavita is applied to Kusum and Kusum is also applied to Kavita.
Janhvi and Sara are still chasing each other. Then they saw karan.
Sara and Janhvi looked at each other then they headed towards karan.
Karan saw the two of them heading towards him.

Karan: No, don't rub things on me. Sara, Janhvi, please don't do this to your Bhai.

Sara and Janhvi don't listen to karan and they put a lot on karan's body. Karan gave up with his two younger siblings the three of them laugh, karan hugging Janhvi and Sara.
Then sara sees Shiv coming.

Shiv: sorry, I came late.

Karan: It's alright, Mr. shiv

Sara and Janhvi also immediately applied a lot on Shiv's body.
Karan feels bad for Shiv.

Karan: Sorry Mr. Shiv they both are like that.

Shiv: It's ok, Mr. Karan, it's fun after all, we also know each other so there's no need to feel bad for me.

Then Shiv also took the haldi and applied it to Janhvi and Sara, they were very happy. Then yash came to sara and janhvi.
They also put haldi on yash.

Sara: Is this fun ??
"Yash nodded and smiled".

After the haldi ceremony was over, everyone cleaned up and Shiv took leave, but Sara prevented it.

Sara: Come on Shiv, at least clean yourself first then you can go home

Shiv: alright.

Shiv goes into the house !!

Sara: all the guest rooms have been used, you can use my room to wash up.

Shiv enters Sara's room, and
Premm sees that. He made a fist, and was very angry.

Prem pov.

I see Sara and Janhvi chasing each other and Sara looks very happy. Then they smeared haldi on karan bhai. Then someone named Shiv came between them, Sara and Janhvi also smeared haldi on Shiv.
Shiv also rubs it on sara and janhvi and they laugh.

I went into the house and cleaned up, after cleaning myself and Rahul went to the kitchen to get a drink but I saw Shiv entering Sara's room and Sara followed behind her. what are they doing? And who,,,, Shiv? ........
Seeing that, my heart feels hot. I went to the room and broke the glass I was holding.
Rahul immediately took the first-aid kit because my hand was bleeding.
What's wrong with Rahul? Are you jealous seeing Sara with that man?

Premm: I still love sara, I still love sara.

Rahul: why don't you say your feelings to him. Since sara left you you have never had a relationship with any woman Premm.

Premm: he must hate me rahul.
And I can't make sara sad.
He is happy .. !!!

Rahul: Then make him love you.