20.split up❤

Prem pov.

Rahul told me about tare and they would be together again, even they were also planning about marriage.
I was very, very surprised. !!!!
And it turns out Shiv is a tara brother.

I saw yash with Shiv they sat at the dining table, what was Shiv and yash? I approached them.

Premm: Hello Yash.

Yash: uncle Premm.

Yash sees me happy. Then I see Shiv and say hello.

Premm: Hello Mr. Shiv
"Smiling cynically"

Shiv: Hi, Mr.premm kapoor.

Premm: can you leave me with yash.

Shiv: Unfortunately Sara told me to guard the yash, so I can't leave the yash with you !!. "Smile"

Why does sara leave yash with Shiv, does Shiv have a special relationship with sara?

Author pov.

Sara helps Janhvi get ready, and it seems Sara forgets Janhvi's jewelry in her room.
So Kusum asks Sara to take it.

Premm who are sitting together
Shiv and Yash see Sara walking towards the room, so Premm followed sara and ask what sara and Shiv !!

Sara Pov.

I'm looking for jewelry that will be worn by Janhvi. I put it in the room.
I heard a door close, so I looked toward the door and
Premm stands before me.
I tried to calm down, when I saw Premm approaching.

Sara: what are you doing here ???

Premm: I just want to see you Sara !!!
Damn !!! I'm stuck between the wall and the premm.

Premm Keeps closer to me, I can't move my body and my heart beats very fast ... And I hope
Premm did not hear.
Premm leaned closer to me and he put his face between my neck. I could feel his hot breath, and the thin hair around his face made my body tingle ...

Sara: what are you doing Mr.
Premm, you shouldn't do this.
"I reject"

Premm: I don't like it when you call me Mr, I'd rather you call me by calling my name saral !!!

Sara: Please leave here Mr.
Premm kapoor ...

Premm: Didn't I already say, I don't like you calling me Mr. Don't you enjoy all this, Sara? Don't you miss my touch? !!!

"Premm rubbed his face on Sara's neck and his hand grabbed his waist .."

What can I do, this touch is still the same as before.
Premm rubs his face on my neck, ohh no !!!!!!
I can't do anything now!

Premm: What is the relationship between you and Shiv ???
"Premm asks right in Sara's ear".

Sara: what ???

Premm: no need to be surprised sara ..
Now answer me what is the relationship between you and Shiv ???
You two are very close and you always bring Shiv into your room and you leave yash with him too !!!

Sara: You don't need to know what relationship there is between me and Shiv. And please don't interfere in my life too, Mr.Kapoor Premm !!!

Hearing that Premm moved away from me and I immediately left and left Premm alone, I immediately headed to Janhvi's room and brought jewelry.

Kusum: why is it so long sara?

There's no way I'm saying that Premm met me in the room ...

Sara: E-yash asked me to accompany him to eat bhabhi ice cream. !!