18. Sangeet

Kavita POV.

I practice dancing together karan, paa and maa also practice for sangeet tonight.
Kusum looks after yash and naina,
Actually I feel bad for Kusum, it should be Kusum who will dance together karan, but Kusum forced me to accompany Karan.
Janhvi also practices, he will dance together with raj.
I did not see Sara, maybe she was finishing the decoration.
After practicing I met with the premm, and I think you should perform at the sangeet ceremony.

Kavita: Come on, premm you can dance with rahul there.

Premm: Did not, I don't want to.

Kavita: ok if you don't want to.

Then I left premm and started preparing clothes for me and Naina to wear later.

Sara Pov.

I went to Shiv's house to meet tara and of course I practiced to be able to be with Shiv,
Tara was very happy to see me and
Shiv practices dancing, we will dance accompanied by romantic songs, me and Shiv choose songs, toota jo kabhi tara, Pyar ho and Fakira.
After practicing, Shiv and I rested, tara took me to her room, I showed her photos of Janhvi and Yash. Tara asked me who this child is.

Sara: he's my son tar !!

Tara: are you married ??

Sara: not yet, he is my son and
Premm.
"Tara was surprised to learn that the photo addressed to Sara was Sara's child and premm"

Tara: premm child..?

Sara: ya premm, when you told me and Janhvi that you were pregnant, I also made sure whether I was pregnant or not and that I was pregnant.
I told Premm and he also told me to abort, but I didn't abort him I went back to India. After yash was born, bhabhi took care of yash and I went on to college in australia.
Never mind why we are sad. let's talk about the others.

Tara smiled and we talked about something else. Then I leave to go home to get ready.
Arriving home janhvi asked me.

Janhvi: Where have you sara, you also have to practice dancing for sangeet.

Sara: I met with Shiv and we talked about something very important.

Janhvi: why don't you invite me?

Sara: If I invite you, then no you won't practice.

Janhvi: Alright, now you have to get ready.

Janhvi left me then I went to freshen up and get ready. I'm wearing a pink dress.

 I'm wearing a pink dress

And I let my hair down. After that I put on a little makeup and went to Janhvi's room to help her get ready.

Janhvi: Aren't you very beautiful, Sara?

Sara: I will also make you beautiful like a princess.

After finishing helping Janhvi get ready we immediately went to the venue, Raj's family also came

The first dance was opened by aunt dimple and uncle annealed, then kavita bhabhi and bhai, I could see that kusum bhabhi was uncomfortable with that. Then I went onstage and the lights went out, I planned to surprise everyone that Shiv danced with me. The lights came back on, Shiv was already beside me, he smiled at me. I saw the expressions of everyone surprised and Premm he looked at Shiv with a look of dislike, the song started playing and we danced together, Shiv took me to his side and we enjoyed our dance.

After my turn and Shiv now is the time for the bride and groom to dance, Janhvi and Raj danced so beautifully they were both very romantic, after that Bhai took over Janhvi and now Janhvi danced with Bhai.I also danced on the stage with them. The lights went out again, and this time everyone was confused as well as me.

I was still on the stage and someone was holding my waist, I think it was Shiv. The lights come back on and the premm is in front of me holding my waist.
A song is playing and this song.
This song is my favorite song, back when I was with Premm we often danced using this song.

The song Shayad was played and the premm took me to dance with him.
Premm brought me closer to his body and he kept staring at me, I was nervous with the look he gave me.

The song stopped and everyone applauded, I immediately left everyone and went to the room.

I can't believe what just happened between us. Then yash also entered the room, it seemed like he was sleepy so I put yash to sleep, after yash fell asleep I changed clothes to be more comfortable. I came out of the bathroom and was surprised to see Rahul and Janhvi in ​​my room.

Sara: janhvi what is rahul doing here?

Janhvi: He wants to say something. I refused but he insisted.

Sara: be rahul what do you want to say ??

Rahul: I am truly sorry for the death of tara, I'm here to say something very important to you guys.

Janhvi: what is rahul ???

Rahul: Premm still loves you, she still can't forget you. And actually he wants to be responsible for his actions.

Flashback.

Rahul: where have you been Premm?
I haven't seen you in days ...?

Premm: maa and paa sent me home, didi and his family died in a plane crash.

Rahul: I'm sorry for Premm.

Premm: Rahul, Sara told me that she is pregnant.

Rahul: Tara also said that if she was pregnant, I told Tara to abort her.

Premm: I also told sara to abort, but after I thought, it is not true rahul.
I will marry her will be responsible.

Rahul: are you crazy? we are still young Premm, we should have fun and you ...

Premm: I love Sara Rahul, and I think he must be very broken now ..

Rahul: it's up to you.

Then Rahul drove Premm to Sara's place, but Sara was not there. Premm also asks sara and janhvi's friends but they don't know either.
Premm is very sad with Sara's departure.

Flashback end.

Rahul: and since then the premm has never been in a relationship with anyone, the premm only plays with every woman he meets and is never serious. He also always rejects women who dimples aunt dimple match.
That's all I want to say to you guys.
Rahul left the room.

Sara: Is what rahul said true ??

Janhvi: Never mind sar, I better rest now ... Tomorrow is a very important day for me and I don't want my sister to miss it.

Sara: you're right Jan, I'd better rest now.

Janhvi: Alright, see you tomorrow...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🏵🌸🌸🌸🌸🏵🌼🌼🌼🌼

Finally I finish this chapter, Happy reading.
Give a response if you like this chapter😊❤❤