(6) - Tertiary Tier -

6 - Tertiary Tier -

As Boboiboy woke up from loud shufflings outside his room, he looked at the time, seeing that it was still an hour before the kids' classes, getting out of the bed, yawning as he sluggishly walked towards the door, opening it to peer out the hall, soon Brianna walked out her room, smiling towards him, "Hi, dad! Why're you awake so early?" She inquired, linking their arms as she led him down the steps, "I heard some stuff, my ears are a bit sensitive nowadays." He answered, earning a nod as they soon were down the steps.

Turning to the dining area that connects with a kitchen window, they see Zack sorting through the kitchen, putting down a large stack of a lunch box. "Morning~" Zack stated, still focused on cooking as their father was surprised. "Whoa, what's that?" Boboiboy questioned, pointing to the lunch box as the older sibling turned to him with nonchalant eyes.

"Brianna eats a lot if you didn't know dad." Brianna sheepishly giggled, scratching her head, "And big brother's food is amazing~" She said, smiling, the parent chuckle, shaking his head as he sat at the head of the table, seeing Zack serve him breakfast, "Thanks, Yan, I would've cooked if I woke up first." "Don't worry about it, dad, plus it's not the first time someone nearly finished the whole stack of groceries within 5 days." Zack said, sitting across from Brianna who retorted his tease. Boboiboy bemusedly heard them out, eating his meal.

The siblings were outside their door, seeing Faze with Yurika, cradling the little girl in his arms alongside a familiar woman. "Oh, Hannah, nice to see you again." Boboiboy greeted the woman who returned it with a smile, fixing her grip on Kahana's figure. "It's nice to see you home, Boboiboy. Kaizo had said, y'know." Hannah gestured with a tilted head, making him nod, knowing she was talking about the accident.

The two parents were continuing their chat when suddenly Boboiboy's power-watch blasted warning noises, he interacted with it, seeing an unfamiliar ship-code entering Earth's atmosphere, soon a log came from Shielda, 'Enemies-in-bound! It's the same group!'

"Dad!" Boboiboy heard Brianna, seeing her point to the sky, his eyes widened to see a weird looking ship docking in the air, despite its smaller size than what they'd took on before, he was wary as it descended quickly, too dangerous, he turned to Hannah, "Keep them safe for me, Hannah!" He yelled, seeing her nod with a determined look, grabbing Faze's arm as she called for Yanni to come with her, heading to the bunker area Kaizo installed for safety measures inside their home.

The spaceship soon opened its hanger, showing multiple robots flying out, some causing havoc whilst others were flying around. Boboiboy rushed to the spaceship, but some of the robots sensed him as an immediate threat, shooting at him. With a flick of the wrist, he transformed into Thorn, swatting his hands, "Thorn Shurikens!" He yelled as he matched the bullets, causing an eruption of smoke from the collision.

Another spaceship arrived, descending into a clearing as Shielda rushed out, providing aid as another spaceship for reinforcement of the enemy arrived. "Admiral!" "They're surveying the area! Keep them at bay until I figure out what they want!" Boboiboy commanded, Shielda agreed, putting her shield up, shoving back the nearing enemies as Sai rushed to help her, using his hat to deflect some attacks.

Boboiboy saw the civilians who were caught in the middle getting cornered by the robots as some were destroying the surrounding area to find whatever it is they needed. "Boboiboy Triple-split!" He yelled, Thorn, Cyclone and Metal coming out as Cyclone flew towards the civilians, arriving in-front of them, pushing back the robots as he created an air sphere, forming a path for the people, "Get out through here!" Metal called as they rushed to follow the iron-element, Thorn using his plants to trap the robots, slamming them down to the ground as they slowly broke.