(14) - Meet Number Three - Part 2 -

As the elements were discussing on how they get out of their current state, a seismic wave emerges and the ground was waved with spikes. It nearly killed them. "Gosh! Everybody okay?" Thorn asked as he stood back from the spikes. "What is going on now?" Lightning asked. Suddenly, Shadow, Thorn, Wildfire, and Solar were sucked into the body of Metal.

"I think it means, consiousness link. Everytime the place changes, an elements consiousness is forming a link with another element. That's why it sucked you guys in before." Stormstrike said as he looked around the place. "Then... how will we defend against Eclipse? His defensive side is unstable." Cyclone asked as he saw the spike wave again as they move to dodge.

"We'll figure it out later! For now, if Metal and Eclipse along with their other tiers are injured, we'll be trapped!" Boboiboy said as he was defended by Quake and Water.

¤ Torn-apart Metal ¤

As the four elements arrived on the area. They landed on a metal floating platform. "Metal!" Solar called out. "We're here! Where are you?" Thorn called and they heard a shift from behind. They turned to see Metal with his head hung low. "Metal!" Wildfire called with glee and was about to rush to him when Shadow held him back.

"Shadow?" Solar questioned his action. "That isn't metal." He said and the element turned to look at him. His eyes were red as he smirked. "Very well observed, Brother." He said. "I'm Ao. I'm not that imbecile of an element that was labeled the Trust." He added as he stood instance. "Now... Shoot." He said and soon the third tier Iron element and Iron emerged from below and attacked them.

Dodging fairly quick, Shadow noticed something. His eyes. One was blacked out... just like me, the dark element thought. "Shadow!" Solar yelled as he sliced the third tier Iron away from Shadow. "What is wrong with you!? You could've gotten yourself killed!" Wildfire yelled as he and Thorn landed next to them. "Sorry." He muttered. "Everybody, eyes in the sky." Thorn mentioned and they saw he three Iron elements hovering above.

"It will surely make my mentor proud to kill his enemy. It may get us above the promotion line." Iron, Ao's control, said as he attacked with Iron spikes. Thorn then heard a heartbeat. He turned to see that an orb was floating. As he stared down, he was seeing a vision of Yaya and His Friends leaving him. Iron tried to reach for them as the vision ended. Soon, the orb cracked and the area shifted from a dark space into a bright white.

"Ensnaring Vines!" Thorn yelled as he trapped Iron. The element was soon getting dizzy. "Get away!" It yelled. "Wildfire!" Solar yelled and the two reached Metal. "Flaring! Fist!" Wildfire attacked and Metal was gashed. Solar had ample time to attack from above. "Solar Beam!" He yelled as his eyes glowed white and a laser attacked Metal. Solar heard a heartbeat.

Solar saw Boboiboy, the original one, being kicked by a kid. Solar was wide-eyed as another memory was shown of the same kid being friendly with him. But it was all a lie to achieve a high status among his peers. Solar saw his owner return home from that devastating incident and tend his wounds. But there was so many wounds in his body and he was just a student, not a TAPOPS agent.

As Solar had defeated Metal, he felt tears fall from his eyes as he, the arrogant element, felt trauma and lost. Wildfire had caught a glimpse of Boboiboy having a cut on his wrist. He was hurting himself. Wildfire looked at Metal's wrist. It was him who kept these memories. Wildfire thought. Shadow faced off against the unnamed third tier. As they matched attacks, Shadow and the Iron element had shared a memory wave they remembered.

Boboiboy walked next with the kid, the one Solar saw, and had caused him pains. He was home when his father had told him he needed to train and the lost of trust had grown from that day as Amato had laid his hand on his son's face and nearly destroyed Ochobot. Shadow and the third tier froze in their spot. "I... never wanted things... I... only wanted love..." The Iron element said with tears.

"But... he used me. They all did use me... what... is this stupid life bringing me..." He added as he felt tears brim down. "Calm down... Eclipse... needs us... Boboiboy needs us..." Shadow said as he felt his body weaken for a second. As the area was changing, they returned to the Platformed room.

"Awesome! You're all back!" Boboiboy yelled as he hugged the two elements. Solar, Wildfire, and Thorn heaved a sigh. The moment was cut short when the area started to change into a cavern with the elements separated. Stormstrike, Boboiboy, Quake, and Whirlwind were sucked into Eclipse's consiousness. The rest who are left, needed to find eachother as the caverns were lurking with traps as it grew more dangerous.

《 Unstable Eclipse 》

As the four enter the temple-like area, the meet with Eclipse and the third tier Redmoon element. "Eclipse... what's going on?" Boboiboy asked as he tried to step near the elements, but the floor broke and made them a ravine. "Eclipse. Come on. Don't be like this... come on. You need to tell us what's wrong?" Cyclone asked as he flew towards them.

The third tier Redmoon felt pain as he held his heart. Whirlwind grasped him, but performed an accidental memory link. Whirlwind was now in the house of horrors, his childhood home. Amato had trained The Three Elements; Dark, Redmoon, and Iron. He made them do defensive attacks as he kept watch.

As they merged back, he returned to his room, but Redmoon came out and went towards the living room. He saw a red rope, shifted by his powers along with a stool. His younger-self soon attempted suicide. Whirlwind rushed towards the Kid version of Redmoon and removed the rope. Redmoon felt tears as he hugged Whirlwind, sobbing.

Meanwhile, Quake and Boboiboy were rushing past and chasing Eclipse with Stormstrike. Eclipse summoned a shield, but Stormstrike was able to enter with third tier elemental powers. Stormstrike and Eclipse had faced off with eachother. "Go! Find Redmoon! He must be the source!" Stormstrike yelled as he dodged Eclipse' attack. The two counterparts rushed off.

Eclipse, as Stormstrike expected, had memory linked with him. They enter a playground. Stormstrike was walking along when he saw Boboiboy bleedingly limping home. He followed along and saw Redmoon following behind. They were now home where Amato was yelling at Boboiboy, who was framed by someone as the bully. Redmoon was tearing up.

'If... he sees these pains... will he ever be able to reconcile with the devil?' Redmoon asked as he looked at Stormstrike. 'He's... so hurt...' He added as he raised his hand and used a power under his element, pain. He was taking his owners pain and locking it off. Stormstrike was shocked to see Whirlwind with a kid Redmoon.

As Boboiboy and Quake meet Redmoon, the first tier, they were horrified by the sight...