(12) - A Wife Broken -

12 - A Wife Broken -

Maskmana and Amato stood alarmed, seeing the figure let go of the two Admirals, seeing them fall to the grow seemingly lifeless as their eyes stung as Kaizo arrived and wore his mask, sheathing his sword as he struck the figure back, matching their swords as Maskmana rushed to protect Fang and Boboiboy, seeing Amato still in-shock, holding onto his son's body, the fleet admiral gritted his teeth, "Amato! Focus!" His words snapped the red-cladded male out of his daze, huffing a breath as he nodded, carrying Boboiboy as Fang was carried by Maskmana, like how he'd once done when helping the boy and Kaizo escape their island.

They rushed inside, moving down to the medical units with urgency when they soon reached the floor of Yaya's battle with a mysterious horned figure. The horned man turned, seeing the two lifeless bodies as he smirked, prepared to strike, "Gravity Manipulation!" She yelled, making him sick downwards as the two Fleet Admirals rushed off, noting the familiar face when they entered the medical unit that had been defended with some of the station's Captains.

"Give me some room!" The Head Doctor yelled, pushing past as a bed was given for the two admirals, seeing their forms completely limp. He rushed to command the rest of the staff to maneuver them to the ICU portion of the medical unit, Maskmana inquired, "Will they be..." "I'm not sure, sir." One of the nurses said as he grabbed the crash cart, pushing towards another patienting coming in.

Maskmana sighed beneath the mask, grabbing Amato as they had to provide assistance outside, rushing to see Ying run past them. "Emergency! Ochobot has been compromised! I repeat!" Ciciko yelled through their comms as Amato rushed off, wearing his mask as he used the shattered glass to exit the building faster, seeing the portal compromised by enemies.

Yaya grabbed the other Gopal's wrist, throwing him over her shoulder, punching his face but he managed to dodge as he flipped her to sweep on the floor, making her grumble, hitting her side on the corner wall, standing up when the other Gopal held his right-eye, 'Retreat, we have what we need.' He smirked, "Understood, sir."

The other Gopal clasped his hands together with a knowing gleam, "Maestro: Frail Castle." He spoke, the area around him slowly turning into transparent glass, alarming Yaya as she thought, 'How strong is he?!' "Material Reverse Caliber!" Gopal yelled as he slammed his hands down, shifting the glass materials back to their original forms, seeing an irritated face from the other Gopal, glaring at him as he deformed into a sand-dust before Yaya could pound a punch to him, couching back some of the dust as she looked out the shattered mirror, seeing the enemy ships slowly disappearing one by one as the final ship soon revealed in the distance that the other Gopal was onboard, looking down towards them with an unreadable expression.

Yaya was about to fly towards them when a hand grabbed her wrist, turning to see Gopal with a panicked expression, "No, you're injured!" He expressed, making her look down to see her side completely bloody with a big bruise accompanying it, "I'll be fine, I need to–" "Stand down, Commodore." The two turned to hear Tarung presently speak out, looking with a distasteful sight, sighing, a telltale sign that the battle didn't go in their favor this time. "They took Ochobot. They baited us." He added, clenching his teeth with a scornful glare.

The pink-cladded commodore heaved a breath, slowly slumping down as Gopal caught her by the forearms, keeping her figure close as her body felt weak, head down with shut eyes. Ying returned with her own wounds to tend to but first made sure those that had gotten the brunt of the attacks got their help first.

She jolted slightly when a hand was pressed by her shoulders, making her turn back slightly, her bruised cheeks showing to her brother-in-law, looking like he'd seen death, she asked, "Sir, what's–" "Fang..." He uttered, the single word accompanied with the distant gaze and low tone terrified her, she faced him properly, a slight frown present on her face, "W-What's wrong with Fang?"

Her voice turned shaky as he looked down, making her let out a heavy breath, running past him. Her powers ran out as she rushed to the medical unit, the door slipped open as some of the staff agents were being tended.

There was a loud ruckus near the end as she speedily walked over, seeing Yaya stood. Her friend was bandaged due to a stomach injury but she was hasty. "Why are you doing this to me!?" Yaya yelled, her voice cracking, shoving Gopal away as she pushed Amato, now unarmored, away. Her eyes conveyed all the emotions she felt at once, anger, fear and confusion—her orbs showed it all before the man that conveyed the situation.

Amato let out a shaky breath, "The Head Doctor said that their heartbeats are stable but they can't..." He fought to hold himself together, but was surprised to be held by the collar, eyes widened to see Yaya's tear-brimmed eyes as some fell, "I don't need that report! I want my husband back! Bring him back! You caused the enemy to attack that way–so bring him back!" Her roaring voice can be heard throughout the medical unit, everyone surprised by her anger as they've known her to keep her temper to herself.

Gopal was surprised to see Ying walk past him, seeing two figures within the glass window, the heart monitor way slower than needed. She stepped back, stumbling down, "Ying!" Gopal called as she remained seated on the floor, shock coursing through her body as she stared blankly at the wall with defeat, "W-what... why..." She whispered, trying to fumble through her words, but all she could to is mumble incoherently, Gopal gritted his teeth, concern riddled on his face as he tried to pick Ying up and look at Yaya who was still vilifying Amato when there was a loud clamor by the door, soon revealing three Fleet Admirals of the Main Station, the staff agents saluting.

Kaizo walked over to Gopal, seeing his concerned gaze as the taller one nodded, Gopal drawing back as Kaizo held Ying, helping her stand up. "We'll discuss at the control panel at 15. I suggest you leave the room, Sir Amato," Amato was let go of Yaya with the help of Gopal as he coaxed her to think about her wounds, the male saw the ruby-orbs of the younger male dawned before him, "Else, I might do something we'd all regret." He adds as Amato bites his bottom lip, glancing at the lifeless body of his son inside the ICU before turning away to the door.

Amato was outside the room, making his way to the control panel, hopping on the elevator as he shut the doors behind him, and stood alone in the elevator. He covered his eyes, lips quivering as tears slowly fell as apologies and promises of change came coursing through his head, all begging, 'Please... just this once more... Come back, Boboiboy.'