(24) - Prime -

24 - Prime -

The Three Fleet Admirals were carefully analyzing the patterns of Zion's attacks, all focused on their stations and obtaining Ochobot. "He is after Ochobot, but what would an intergalactic tyrant do with him?" Tarung spoke out, glaring at the holographic screen whilst Ciciko hummed, staring at the images they'd gathered from the recent tumble., Kaizo walking from his desk to the center table that displayed the spaceship Zion used.

A loud repetitive beep emitted out of nowhere, alarming the three as they saw the holographic screen switch to one of their maps, showing Sunnova Station, 'Emergency Alert, unidentified stowaway, Sector B4, guards dispatched. Emergency Alert–' "Zion." Ciciko muttered as he looked to the two Fleet Admirals, each nodding to each other, Tarung smirked, "We'll see for ourselves first, Kaizo, dispatch one of the shuttles." "Roger, Admiral." Kaizo stated as he headed out, Tarung gathered some supplies before he left.

The two headed off to Sunnova Station, the bright light of the sun still blinding as Kaizo slowly inched towards the docks, seeing the red-lights blaring around.

With caution, the two entered the station, hearing some screams from the upper floors as the staff agents were moving about to man their stations, Tarung taking one aside, asking, "What is the situation here? Enemy details." The mop-alien saluted, speaking in its native tongue, "Humanoid Alien is what he identifies it as, but its advancing towards here sir and it'll arrive in minutes." Kaizo furrowed his brow, thinking, 'Is it Zion?' grabbing the hilt of his energy blade and conjuring its tip.

Loud yells were heard when the entrance to the docks cracked open, agents pointing their guns to the approaching figure, hearing slight clanks. Kaizo and Tarung were stationed, already prepared when they saw him jump out, unsheathing a sword as he matched Kaizo's blade, both pushed back, a gust of wind and light chipping away the nearby walls, slowly clearing the air. "What..." Kaizo uttered as the Fleets were alarmed to see the knelt figure, the stowaway looking familiar.

"How powerful, no wonder he couldn't conquer this place with ease."

His familiar voice made other agents freeze up, unsure of how to react as they see the face of their closest allies

His familiar voice made other agents freeze up, unsure of how to react as they see the face of their closest allies. "Excuse my rudeness... but I believe pointing a gun to an enemy that can control all types of elements is pointless." He expressed, gently walking towards Kaizo, sheathing sword as his plain expression seemed more intimidating than any scowl they'd seen, Tarung catching a glimpse of the battle he'd left behind, all the staff agents unconscious, but no blood was spilled, Kaizo pointed a sword to the man, drawing a considerable amount of distance between them, he yelled, "Who are you?!"

The man lifted his hands by his head, an act of surrender, "I am Boboiboy Arthadel... you'll need me to explain who and what Zion is after or else we all die... Do you mind?"

Boboiboy Arthadel was soon walking down the steps of the Main Base's dock, his wrists chained as he was kept under eye of Tarung. "You'll need to be in a chamber for a while, understand we can't simply trust you." Kaizo stated as Arthadel slightly turned his head back, giving a pliant gaze, "I understand. But once we cage me up, I need to start talking." He spoke, his tone dignified as Tarung nodded, both ushering him to one of the cells, Arthadel saw Kaizo grab his sword and his scabbard before he was on the other side of the transparent wall, staring towards them.

"For safety measures." Kaizo said as he put the sword in the nearby table as Arthadel tilted his head, lifting his wrist by his chest, "I'll allow it, these won't be enough," the loud clunk as they watch him break the black metal dual-plated brick-cuffs, surprised, "I know it'll be a lot to take in since I look like one of you, but hear me out. Zion's from where I am... and the longer he stays here, the more dangerous it becomes for our lives." He adds, removing the broken cuffs, massaging his wrists.

"What do you mean? What else does he have under his sleeves?" Tarung inquired, Arthadel faced them, "Life here. He's planning a massacre... and once he gets rid of the resistance... the rift will crumble to his need." Arthadel monotonously expressed his gleam of intimidation doing its work to the two Fleets, Kaizo asking, "What do we need to do then?"

"Tell your Gopal someone from the Mirror Palace is here... he'll have an idea of who I am." He stated, seeing the confused expression riddled on their faces, "I warned Gopal of Zion coming... that was how he was able to inform you all when one of those orbital stations collapsed... if you want me to say more, tell him to come immediately."

"Y-You..." Gopal stammered, glancing at Kaizo who nodded as Gopal returned to face Arthadel beyond the cell, "How did you get here? Didn't you say it's dangerous?" He asked as Arthadel walked towards a few inches of the transparent wall, slightly taller than the figure, He spoke, "I did, but I didn't say I couldn't get here, didn't I?" Gopal felt a lump in his throat. "Zion's nearing. He'll be more persistent after you'd... chased him away." Arthadel queried, crossing his arms over his chest.

Gopal looked to see Arthadel's brown orbs have a hint of gold around it, making him furrow his brows, "I know he's coming back... but what exactly will he be doing? He wants Ochobot's abilities... What is he planning with it?" Gopal asked, a bit skeptical of the male in front of him as the latter huffed a breath, eyes having golden rings glow for a moment as Gopal was wide-eyed, hearing agonizing screams and blood sputtering with disturbing images.

"We were human... Now because of some conflicting power, we are going to die. Zion's planning on bringing his rift here and getting rid of you all."

His words sent shivers down the two male's spines, seemingly devoid of emotions, Arthadel moved a step back, "The rift works in mysterious ways... but I gathered that outsiders of each rift cannot remain here for too long... or else." "Or else... they confuse the rift." Gopal finished, eyes widened at the realization, recalling one of the mirror palace's crystals showing an odd event. Gopal went to put a hand on the transparent wall, "How do we send you back?" "Ochobot might have that power... but judging by what I'd been told, someone else might have an answer to these questions... I don't know who so you'll have to figure that part out." Arthadel stated, Gopal pondering as Kaizo walked forwards, saying, "What will you be doing then? You can't have come all the way here to watch now, right?"

"I'll see if I can salvage what's left of his mind to return back... if not, well, brute force it is."