(26) - Who I Was -

26 - Who I Was -

There was a loud grumble on the ground, Boboiboy Astrostellar drawing back as he dug his heel on the ground, giving an indifferent glare towards Ether Gopal, hearing multiple orders being barked out of the intercom as he pointed the tip of his broadsword before the enemy, "Do you really think this is the way to save yourselves? Setting off an atomic bomb?" Astrostellar voiced with a hardened tone, seeing the enemy flinch for a moment.

"You wouldn't understand the severity of the situation... none of you will."

As Ether Gopal spoke out, he crossed his arms over one another, a faint grumble felt around as a familiar ship became present, in a flash of light, Astrostellar hissed, drawing his blade up a loud slashing sound heard as he and Zion have their blades matched. "Hello, Light." "As to you, Zion." They slashed against each other, forcefully drawing themselves back as Zion stood before Ether Gopal who gave a slight bow, "Get rid of the first one. I'll manage him." "At your command, your highness." He answered, glancing at Astrostellar before diminishing into dust, going off somewhere.

"Now, where were we?" Zion asked, his gleaming smirk irritating the element as he huffed a breath, light emitting from him as Lunaclipse and Stormstrike arrived beside him, drawing their weapons.

Stormstrike's figure let off cracks of red lightning, all of which coating his body as Astrostellar looked back, seeing the multitude of enemies growing after Zion's arrival, he huffed out, "I'll leave him to you," Stormstrike glanced, nodding as Lunaclipse smiled, the faintest crystal red hues surrounding him, "C'mon, Luna." Astrostellar spoke out as the two jumped down, Lunaclipse flying down as Astrostellar landed on one of the TAPOPS ships, looking tot he pilot who was surprised by his sudden appearance, "Keep going!" Astrostellar spoke up, seeing the frantic nod of the pilot before he moved to the enemies.

Zion smugly grinned, seeing the lightning-element lift a hand, summoning his lightning tassel, fully made of red-lightning as he glared at the latter, "Carefully now, don't want to get out of control now." "Worry about yourself." Stormstrike stated, charging towards him as Zion jumped up, lunging towards the element as their weapons clashed, causing a large explosive gush of wind around them, red-lightning cracking out of the waves whilst their attacks remained matched, Yaya arrived at the main control panel alongside Arthadel, soon seeing the two battling it out.

There was a brief crack of the door, entering Fang as he saw Arthadel, giving an alarmed expression, but brushed him off, "There's three explosives sent out by Zion's men, they'll all be guarding it and we have yet to figure out how to disarm them." He spoke up as Ciciko hissed, smacking a fist on the hand of the chair, "We can't act aggressively, we don't know who can trigger it." He muttered, Fang glancing towards Yaya and her current ally. "So what's your deal?" Arthadel gave him an analytic gaze, "Same as you... but those bomb are controlled by two people if you need to know..." He expressed, lifting a hand as a form of ice figure appeared, showing a familiar figure.

"Adam and Zion can control those bombs... get rid of one of them... you might delay them enough to convince them to fall back." Arthadel spoke, closing his palm as Fang's eyes had light gray tips as he scowled. "I'll go down to Earth, Ochobot will send me over." Fang stated, seeing Ciciko's conflicting gaze until they heard a sudden call coming through, Ciciko answering to show Ying alongside Maskmana.

"We need reinforcements here on Earth, the enemies are causing more casualties." Maskmana spoke, slashing off some of the others, moving to keep cover as Ying used her powers to assist others. "I'm heading down. Keep Adam incheck." Fang stated as he turned his heels to the door, glancing at Yaya as she bit her bottom lip, clenching her fist together, 'At this rate... I'll have to.' She heaved a breath, looking to see the raging battle of her husband and Zion, seeing the other cameras showcasing their allies losing the tide.

As Stormstrike got pushed back, hissing as his wrist turned bloody with gashes, looking towards Zion who wiped off his sword of his blood, "I've had enough of this child's play." Zion spoke out, lifting his free hand as it gathered a purplish bubble, blinding Stormstrike as he caught a glimpse of the bomb glowing,'No way...' "Go back!" He yelled as Astrostellar and Lunaclipse returned, turning into Boboiboy as he heaved a breath, asking, "Are you really creating an unrefined massacre?" "You won't get it..." Zion uttered, the bubble glowing as it hovered over his palm.

"I'm sure I can."

The familiar voice made the two alarmed, Boboiboy looking towards Arthadel as Zion frowned, his hood masking his eyes as it darted towards the horned Boboiboy, "If you can go here, I doubt you'd forget I could as well..." Arthadel spoke out, giving a menacing glare to Zion who closed his palm before shooting it towards the bomb, "No diplomacy it is then... brother." Arthadel spoke as Boboiboy was wide-eyed, moving to unsheathe his sword and lunge towards Zion, slicing off his hood, alarming those who saw, seeing a white haired figure.

" Arthadel spoke as Boboiboy was wide-eyed, moving to unsheathe his sword and lunge towards Zion, slicing off his hood, alarming those who saw, seeing a white haired figure

Arthadel moved back, catching himself as Zion hissed, making him say, "Boboiboy. Handle that bomb... it's going to blow in mere seconds, now." Boboiboy sighed, looking towards the two for a moment before nodding, jumping down as he clenched his fist, focusing, 'I need to get rid of it... now.'

The Main Control Panel slowly received a warning signal as the bomb was triggered, the blinking ball causing panic as Ciciko tried to keep everyone still, attempting to relocate the station using Ochobot, but saw a bright light emitting from the ball, eyes widening from the surroundings.

"Oblivion... Rift."

There was a crack in the air, looking like a mirror chipping away as there they saw a weird plane of existence, Arthadel and Zion alarmed when their figures were glowing, "Combination." Zion uttered as the bomb was pushed away into the open rift, seeing a man floating in the air, a unique looking scepter standing before him, shining as the new element remained calm, wearing a frown, "I am... Boboiboy Starlight." He uttered, twirling the scepter as he glanced to Zion, pointing the tip as it shot out a flared golden flame, chipping the air as it opened a portal before the two, Arthadel pushing back Zion with him into the Oblivion Rift, both tumbling as they knelt a few meters from each other.

" He uttered, twirling the scepter as he glanced to Zion, pointing the tip as it shot out a flared golden flame, chipping the air as it opened a portal before the two, Arthadel pushing back Zion with him into the Oblivion Rift, both tumbling as th...

Starlight flew inside the rift, landing his feet on one of the broken asteroids, letting his scepter stand by him with a light clunk, a roaring explosion emitting behind him, making him look more ominous. Steering the bomb clear of harming the two sides outside the rift. Starlight glared at Zion, "I don't appreciate your little toys, Warlord... do you want me to show you how a bomb should detonate?" He lifted his hand, there slowly forming a bubble in a golden shade, similar to Zion's previous attacks as he shot the horned man, Arthadel dodging as Zion matched it with his purple one, causing a massive explosion that chipped away some of the rift's portals.

Continuing their prior clash as Starlight used his surroundings to manipulate Zion's attacks, pushing it off surfaces and summoning gold flames to shoot out.