(32) - Candy Star -

32 - Candy Star -

As Fang yawned, making some hot-cocoa for the kids, he picked up a cup, adding his own mixed coffee like a routine until he heard a loud call of his name, shocking him as he nearly dropped the coffee mug, "Laopo!" Ying called again, making him put down the mug and rushed up the steps, soon reaching the room to show Ying sitting on the ground, cocooned in blankets while her glare landed on him, pouting. "Laopo? What's wrong?" He asked, moving to kneel beside her, worried as she scooted close to him, burying her face in his chest with a huff, Fang cradling her figure.

"Laopo... I can't feel my legs." Ying mumbled, Fang choking on air as he looked down, seeing her pouty lips as he tilted to her side, reaching for her leg, seeing them twitch as he huffed a breath, holding back a laugh that Ying knew was coming, "Stop teasing! This is all your fault!" Ying exclaimed, gently hitting her head on her chest, hugging the blanket as he stifled a laugh, gently putting a hand beneath her knees and back, easily lifting her up, "I'm sorry, I just love you too much." He stated, entering the connected bathroom.

"We'll go see Gopal today, he called in a frenzy and Boboiboy dragged us into it." Fang stated, recalling Boboiboy's annoyed call a few hours ago as she hummed, hugging him as he set her down by the sink, "Is Shielda here?" "Yeah, she'll be there and a friend." Fang gently moved her arms off him, kissing the crown of her head as he set the bath-tub, Ying tilting her head from what he meant 'friend'.

Yanni rang the doorbell as the rest had come behind him, the door cracked open as Gopal walked out, sniffling as he went and hugged Yaya who was closest, "Oh you, guys are finally back! I was so scared since my powers didn't let me see you!" He whined, sobbing as snot fell from his nose, Ying huffing a breath as she had her hands over her hips, "You didn't change a lot, Gopal." She teased, making him sniffle, gently letting go of Yaya as he hugged the spectacle wearing lady, "I don't care~ I nearly lost you guys!" He sobbed, tears still flowing as Fang chuckled, knowing how Gopal missed the two, they were his friends before he and Boboiboy came into the picture.

"Are you not going to invite them in?"

The group turned to the door, seeing Shielda, giving a bright smile as they led themselves in, seeing Gopal's well-decorated home. Yaya and Ying exchanged hugs, "It's been a year since you'd disappeared, I was happy when Sai reported that you guys had come back." Shielda expressed, sitting down on the single-seat as the rest found spots around the house, Gopal and the two Admirals talking about their return as Brianna sat on the ground alongside Yanni, Yurika and Faze sitting on the couch beside the two mothers. Ying nodded, "It feels great to be back in all honesty. The rift was a strange place to say the least." She stated, Shielda inquiring, "How so?"

Yaya hummed, tilting her head as she crossed an arm over her chest, "For starters, time passes differently there. You guys have accumulated a year since our disappearance, but there it was just close to a month. She stated, the shield-wielder nodding as Ying snapped her finger, expressing, "And you can have varying side-effects too. Yaya and I couldn't communicate for a while since I was in a coma-like state." "I was scared something had gone wrong." Yaya interjected, earning a sheepish giggle from Ying, she added, "But I was generally fine. Just needed to heal."

Shielda stared at them, giving a tame smile as she spoke, "I'm glad you came back. The Admirals were giving everyone in the station Hell." The Commodore sighed, both already aware of their husbands' terrifying reputation when messed with. "Not to mention the amount of female agents attempting to date them–" Like a switch, Yaya pressed her lips together, looking at her husband as Ying pouted, arms crossed over each other, "They turned them down of course. They wore their wedding rings like trophies whenever approached in a manner, so don't worry." And the two mellowed down, nodding.