(19) - Quake, Cyclone, Thunderstorm -

19 - Quake, Cyclone, Thunderstorm -

Boboiboy grunted as he landed back onto the wall, wincing as he squinted, seeing Thunderstorm's defiant glare staring down at him, lifting his hand to slash down with his thunder-blade when he dodge an attack from Amato, moving back as Boboiboy fumbled to get up, huffing a breath, gritting his teeth upon hearing the tenth chime across the Oneiric. "We won't be able to snap them out of it." Amato spoke as he saw Cyclone riding his hoverboard, giving them curious smiles as Quake walked between the two elements.

The younger hissed, "I'll manage these guys. You need to find Metal." "What? It'll be dangerous!" Amato argued, seeing the three elements were among the stronger ones that remained in a trance. Boboiboy slightly tilted his head, hearing a pop from his neck, stating, "I know myself well... it won't end well but I know some tricks. If we can find Metal, we can get to the other two quicker since this is his area." Amato pressed his lips together, giving a concerned gaze to his son before nodding, "I'll see you soon, Boboiboy." "Goodluck with Eclipse, Dad." They separate as Boboiboy holds his power-watch, seeing the three elements staring at him.

"Yaya is not gonna like this plan... Damn it."

Amato made his way in the maze, dodging some traps as he heard a loud clamoring, turning the corner to see Metal present, looking at him with shock as he drew his mace, "Who are you?! And why do you look like–" "Hold on... you, you aren't in a trance." Amato muttered, Metal giving an analytic gaze, sensing that he was the real thing, Metal was wide-eyed, "How are you..." "Metal, we have no time, can you control this place?" Amato asked, walking towards him as Metal looked skeptical looking around. "I've trying to, but I keep getting sent back here. I heard Eclipse before too and Redmoon disappeared." He stated, the older one nodding, seeing the clocktower closing to the eleventh-chime.

Amato held Metal's shoulder, looking at him with urgency, "You need to remove some of the maze, you can do it..." "What do you mean–" "If we don't find Eclipse and Shadow... you'll disappear again. I-I can't." He huffed, shoulder stiffen as Metal pressed his lips together, looking down as he moved past Amato, focusing as he let his mace disappear from thin air, "Redirect." He pointed to the sky, the whole area rumbled, hearing a loud explosion as Amato saw some white-coated figures, pointing towards Metal as he yelled, "Keep it up! I'll protect you!" Amato spoke, conjuring his sword and a temporary shield as he fought back.

Boboiboy heaved a breath, slumping to the ground, staring at the three elements that were either slumped to the ground or standing. His eyes landed on the three gems that he shattered in his hands, panting as Quake defused his quake-fists, alarmed when they three slightly glowed. "You're coming back home, Quake," Boboiboy winced as he held his shoulder, but was genuinely alarmed to see his hands turning transparent, looking back to Cyclone who walked towards him, 'There are more elements outside the Oneiric than there are inside it... I'm slowly returning too.' "I'll be fine. You guys tell the rest we'll be back. Okay?" Boboiboy added, giving a defeated gaze to Quake, smiling.

"You three were my first elements... I'm glad you stayed all this while to protect me." Thunderstorm frowned as he sighed, fixing his bill with a faint smile as Cyclone chuckled and Quake slightly shook his head, giving him a thumbs-up, "You were one awesome host. See you soon. Boboiboy."

As Yaya charged towards the nearby ally ship, seeing them having trouble she gasped when a large asteroid was thrown to her, making her use her brute strength and power to push it back, seeing Ether Gopal stood before it with a defiant smirk, furrowing his brows as she clenched her fists, flying over as she threw a heavy punch to him to which he dodge, molding some of the rock on her arms as it became chains, he pulled at the other end, flailing her around as Yaya resisted, grabbing her end of the chain, clamoring it to hit Ether Gopal as he winced at the sudden force, glaring at her and smirking as she gasped, slowly glancing to the side to that the Ether Gopal had shifted the nearby asteroid to combine into a fiery one.

'I won't make it!' She thought as she saw the distance between her and the rock.

She and Ether Gopal were alarmed by a large explosion, the asteroid breaking up into new pieces as Yaya gasped, her figure swept off to the side as she was bridal-carried, her eyes soon met with a familiar face. "Are you okay, bear?" Boboiboy Whirlwind inquired with a bright smile, holding her cheeks to see that she was roughed up, she held his wrists, "I-I'm fine but how–" "Did that Gopal-copycat do this to you?" Whirlwind asked, his voice seemingly vibrant had an underlying malice beneath it.

She gave a small smile, "I'll be fine–oh?" Yaya was alarmed to see a figure appear between the asteroid as Whirlwind turned back, smiling, "Oh, hi, Earthquake! I'll manage here!" The earth-element gave a pressed smile, baffled by his usual happy-go-lucky personality, turning to the side to see Wildfire coming over, "Wildfire! Get rid of the flames!" "Roger! Heat Absorption!" Wildfire exclaimed as his mouth was ajar, the fire from the asteroid slowly coming towards him like he was a vacuum.

Ether Gopal stood in concern when he heard a few footsteps come before him, seeing Whirlwind present, giving a bright smile as his slightly longer hair framed his face. "Huh, I must've underestimated your relationship with that woman. A shame that Sir Zion wouldn't be able to see it." He uttered as he conjured some metallic arrows from the stone beneath him, pointing towards him when he noted a shift in the air that seemed to surround the wind-element, "Who said there isn't air in space? Want me to show you?" Whirlwind uttered as he lifted a hand, a faintly blue gathering of air surrounded him as he glared at Ether Gopal.

"Sporadic Vortex!" Whirlwind yelled as Ether Gopal released his metallic arrows only to be chipped and broken up by the attack that pushed him back. Whirlwind chuckled, holding his head as he gave a darken stare to the floating enemy, "And she's not just a woman, she's my wife. Show some respect, would you?" Whirlwind swatted his hand to push him back, floating to lunge at him as Yaya gave a pressed smile, feeling weak as a nearby ally ship arrived to her side, seeing Kaizo hop out, "Hey, let's get you inside, you guys did hard work already," He expressed, aiding her inside the ship as Cosmicburst summoned a glowing pointed lasso, slashing back incoming enemies as the ship returned to the Main Station.

Zion, the looming figure, remained vigilant as he frowned to see his armies getting defeated. He saw a slight gleam of light as he used his sword to block it, soon a loud thud was heard to see Astrostellar presently attacking with his own broadsword, drawing back as he hissed, "So eager to get rid of me, Light Element?" Zion stated with a knowing grin as Astrostellar brushed his words off, seeing a sudden shadow figure, Zion conjured a shield, keeping Fang's new double-tipped spear, spinning it behind him before it disappeared, "I knew I had some tension with you... it never does end." "Likewise." Fang spoke as he and Astrostellar charged, any minions trying to aid or assist were promptly dealt with.

Fang was pushed back, alarmed to hear the enemy ship blaring red-lights, 'Sir! One of the engines are compro–' Zion grumbled, slashed towards Astrostellar who matched the power, pushing it to the side as some enemy reinforcements were arriving, pointing their guns when there was a rumble in the air, Fang smirked as Astrostellar glared at Zion, "Watch it." He mumbled as Zion heard, getting pushed back as he tumbled, looking up to see a familiar male, Boboiboy Stormstrike arrived, twirling his red thunder-made spear, "You owe me for sending those guards, jerk." Stormstrike stated as he stabbed the ship with his weapon, causing a massive malfunction and explosion.