(18) - Reflections -

18 - Reflections -

"Ice, Blaze!?"

As Boboiboy made his way in the fortress alongside Amato, they'd discovered the two elements first, both looking confused by the carbon copy of themselves, Amato felt a surge of Boboiboy's memories before them as the older man remained surprised to see his son harm himself, looking at the original version who tried to come close but Ice pulled his hand out and summoned an ice-cannon, prepared to shoot him until his mind stung, bending down as Blaze panicked, glaring at them, "What did you do?!"

Boboiboy saw the flare light up in the fire-element's eyes, he rushed towards him, grabbing his wrist to see a weird gem on it, trying to free himself, Blaze swatted his hand fire following him as Boboiboy moved back, focusing as he tightened his arms over each other, "So they've been compromised." Amato spoke, seeing Ice's eyes gleam black before aiming an attack. "Boboiboy Earth! Rock Pillar!" He smashed the ground, causing dust to spread as the two elements jumped up but were surprised when Earth appeared before them alongside Wind, "Typhoon Uppercut!" "Collision Core!" The two yelled as they landed a hit on the two, "Get a hold of yourselves!"

Ice managed to break his gem upon landing, feeling dizzy as he looked ahead to see the two elements, surprised, "What's happening?" "Traitor!" Blaze expressed, shooting a blazing kick towards the Ice element who hissed, "Igloo Armor!" He stomped his feet, soon walls surrounded him as he created an ice igloo, defending himself from the attack of Blaze until he made a hole above and conjured his ice cannon.

Amato and Boboiboy, now back to normal, were perplexed as they glanced at one another, "What the hell is going on here?" They stood in fear, turning to see Solar and Thorn, the light-element adorn with a gem on his wrist. 'We need to get their heads straight.' Boboiboy thought as they stood to each other in a battle stance. "Oh, hello, you guys! I didn't know you also didn't have a gem!?" Thorn inquired in amazement as Amato uttered, "Naivety." "It works in our favor though." Boboiboy whispered with a knowing grin.

"We are being chased through the portal, sir!"

As Gopal exclaimed, Kaizo hissed, seeing the enemy ships trying to surround them as they'd managed to get Ochobot to perform the portal. "We might need to fight them out there!" Yaya said as she looked to see that TAPOPS was prepared and moving towards the portal to provide assistance, Kaizo and her shared a glance, nodding before he said, "Yaya and Ying, provide airborne assistance, now!" "Yes, sir!" The two ladies spoke as they rushed down to the hanger, seeing the green light, it slowly opened, showing the larger enemy ship present, the two giving each other a reassuring smile before jumping down, Yaya flew towards the closest enemy ship, landing on top as she made a hole to enter, angered, as they tried to shoot her but she manipulated gravity to keep them at bay.

Ying ran towards the planet when she heard a faint slash, she flipped back, seeing a golden string or whip where she would've landed, glaring towards a green-haired alien who wore a confident grin. "You... I never knew my direct superior would be fighting against me in this world~" She said in a sly tone before flailing her whip about, adding an egregious amount of strength as Ying winced when she got hit a couple of times as she sped towards the woman, kicking her in the stomach, hearing her let out a groan, tumbling back as the woman held her stomach, hissing as she tightened her grip on the whip.

The woman swung at once at they broke one of the nearby asteroid, both landing on it as Ying used her speed to her advantage, but was alarmed when the woman laced her wrist with the whip, pulling her off her feet as she was about to get thrown down, but Ying pulled through, shoving her back as they kept themselves at odd.