(15) - Tears, Fears, Scars -

15 - Tears, Fears, Scars -

As Yaya remained seated in her room in the Astroma Station, she heaved a breath, looking to the ceiling with disdain, pressing her lips together. There was a soft knock by her door, looking over to see Ying and Gopal entering, Ying moving to hug her, both letting out a sigh, Gopal moving to the nearby seat, slumping down with a huff.

The older male felt his head spin slightly, looking over to see that the room was blurry as there was a weird light surrounding him. In a blink of an eye he stood on the floor of the Mirror Palace. 'What the? Why am I...' He trailed off, seeing a weird figure before him eyes widened when there was a crystallized being before him, looking at him with contempt before its slightly transparent form.

Gopal was shocked when it launched itself towards him, creating a sandy scythe, Gopal dodging the spectral being as there was a loud crack on the ground, looking down to see the ground chipping away to a dark-area. He looked up, seeing the attack as he took several steps back to dodge him, twirling up from the air as he swatted his arm, "Steel Solidification!"

He yelled as the air by him became a sharp sword-like item, matching the spectra as he kicked it away, but caught itself, its glowing eyes turning red, shifting the air into a shield, dodging Gopal's slashes and rammed him into the wall, shattering behind him as they heard a loud shout, Gopal winced, seeing one of the crystal mirror showing his physical being getting hurt as he hissed, glaring at the enemy, "Now that does it." Gopal tightened his fists together, focusing as his eyes glowed pure white with green-flared tips, "Get out..." He spoke, seeing the spectra summon multiple arrows from the walls, pointing to him.

Gopal clapped his hands, "Flectere's Cry!" He yelled, a shockwave emitting from his hands as the air seemingly chipped away out of nothing, the spectra alarmed as it tried to get away,, but Gopal lunged towards him, "Sand Shift!" He yelled, the moment the spectra got slowly shattered by the first attack, he'd been turned into an shred of nothing, the male heaving a breath as he tried to keep himself safe, soon seeing an odd group of males, eyes widened when Ochobot was barred into an iron trap, carried by a green-haired woman.

He pointed, "Where is that?!" The room slowly returned to normal, seeing his hand turning transparent, sensing he's returning to consciousness, the crystal soon provided information, reading them in a hurry as he jolted with a gasp, eyes darting around to see Yaya and Ying look at him with worry and fear.

Gopal held his chest, feeling the thump of his chest as he nodded between gasps, "We... we need to go somewhere, I found him, Ochobot."

The group were sent out first, going to the planet using as much power needed to hurry, Gopal chipped on his fingers, anxious as he looked around the screens. "How did you find it? Where did you go?" Gopal faced Amato with a concerned gleam, the male scratched the back of his nape, "Well... that's a long story, but I gained a power in the form of a key called 'The Keeper' and it allows me infinite knowledge if you will..." Gopal expressed his words a bit confusing but Amato accepted it, glancing behind him to see the two Commodores presently walking towards them after checking the shuttle's energy.

"We'll make it there in 20 using a boost that Nut created, but once we do arrive their, we might not be able to use the shuttle as normal–we need to retrieve Ochobot at all cost." Ying stated as the two males hummed, Yaya heaving a breath, focusing as she walked to the side, feeling her eyes gleam for a moment.

Her eyes widened, gasping as she watched the seven elements of Boboiboy presently fending for themselves as some of the shadowy figures attempt to gnaw at him. Light was surprised to see Yaya's slightly translucent figure before him, "B-Boboiboy..." Light dashed towards her, wrapping an arm around her waist and saved her from an incoming attack, Earth was surprised but decided to shield them away as the rest managed the battle, Light cradled her face in her arms as he looked worried, "H-Honey?" Yaya bawled her heart out, hugging him as the light-element got side glances from Lightning and Water whilst Leaf pouted.

Light patted her back, making her move to stare at his face, "Why're you here? Did you get attacked by that man?" "N-no, I don't know how I got here, but what about you, how are you here?" Yaya interjected as he sighed, hearing the fifth chime of the clock, making him hiss. "We are fine. But it looks like you won't be here long, just know that we'll find a way to get out at some point–" Light held her forearms, making her stare into his brown orbs, "--keep yourself safe and don't let him get you, alright?" He added, making her sniffle and nod, wiping off her tears.

Her body slowly became intangible to Light as he sighed, giving her a reassuring smile, Yaya huffed a breath, her eyes bore into him with adoration and concern, Light was surprised, "I love you... all of you." She spoke before her body disappeared before him, he clenched his fist tight, standing up with a flustered expression, glaring at the shadowy creature as he clawed back the figure using his light abilities.

"We've arrived! Enemies have spotted us!"

Yaya was alarmed by Amato's announcement, standing up to the deck, seeing the enemy ship shooting at him, she coated her figure with her powers, hopping down to the hanger with Gopal and Ying, the three preparing to fight it out as the nearby light was lit green, Yaya flew out, "Weight Scale Up!" She yelled, using gravity to fling her figure to the enemy ship, stomping on the top, maneuvering between the minions as she punched out one of the weapons, causing a large explosion, dealing with the rest.

Gopal went and shifted the dust in the space for Ying to create a path, she rushed towards the planet, Gopal shooting off some of the ships, shifting their materials to candies and glass, Amato letting a Captain deal with the ship as he soon hopped out, conjuring his sword, he chipped away the other ships and broke the parts the Gopal had changed.