(13) - Bubbling Surface -

13 - Bubbling Surface -

Silence surrounded the current area as Boboiboy let out light pants from hiking up the trail he'd followed, seeing a modern-looking build before him as he scrunched his face for a moment before walking towards it, sensing no danger from any of the shadowy figures from before. The front looked bright as it gets when the entire area seemed so dreary, he reached for a knob, eyes widened, the door glowed rusting orange linings, twisting it open to show a familiar looking classroom.

He slowly heard some kids laugh, pointing at something as he turned to see a younger version of himself by the front seats, head down as to not draw attention but Boboiboy was surprised when one of the bodies spoke some gibberish, as to what he heard, pointing at the younger him with mockery as the rest of the students laughed.

Boboiboy genuinely felt his heart stinging, hearing the class bell ring as the kids were dismissed, leaving him there, as a last jab, one of the kids put some of their trash on his desk, he bit his bottom lip, slowly gasping as his mind was filled with such thoughts, the humility he faced before his classmates and others, 'When did this...' there were loud clacks heard as he turned to the front, soon showing his Earth element in its first form, giving a pressed smile, "You never noticed you switched schools, right?"

The original version had walked towards the younger him, seeing him in tears as he faintly tried to reach for him, "I didn't know what that felt like... I don't want to feel it again." Boboiboy said as he reached to hold the younger version of him, surprised to see it disappear into golden dust, surrounding his wrist as he turned to Earth. "You never got hurt again... because this time, we chose our friends well." He uttered, smiling.

Boboiboy hears some calls behind him, moving to the door to see Gopal and Ying bickering as Fang frowned at him, Yaya calling him over with a smile and wave. Earth walked beside him, glancing down as he followed, seeing his power-watch manifest, looking to Earth, Boboiboy smiled, "Thank you for shielding me all this while." The earth-element gave a warm smile nodding as he slowly disappeared alongside his friends. Boboiboy looked down at the power-watch to see that he only had the earth-element present, nodding, 'I guess I have to find them... I need to find them.'

He heard loud shuffling as he turned to see a heavy burst of leaves come from somewhere, 'Leaf?' He thought of the element, walking towards it, remaining vigilant as he reached a grassy area in the middle of the forest, looking around when he was surprised to see Wind, looking brightly at him, "Oh, hello~ you look familiar~" He spoke like a child, pointing at him with a grin. "Wind..." "Hn? What wind? I'm Boboiboy~ say, you want to travel the seven seas with me?! I know of a great shipwright!" Wind spoke in a bubbly tone, jumping down from wherever he was as Boboiboy furrowed his brows, recalling some memories that he childishly acted like a pirate before his antics were scrapped by some bullies.

Boboiboy faced Wind who pitter-pattered around him, humming a distant tune when he faced Boboiboy with a grin, "Did you want to become my first mate now? I'm a fun-captain! I'll make sure you'll be a happy person aboard!" "Oo-oh! I want to be part of it!" They heard, soon seeing a familiar male, 'Leaf?!' Boboiboy thought as the leaf-element rushed towards them, looking ecstatic.

"Will you really take me on fun adventures?" Leaf inquired as Wind nodded, giving a thumbs-up, "Of course I will! Didn't anyone tell you a pirate always has the best tales because of experience!?" Leaf became interested, arms up in excitement, "I wanna come with you! I'll build the most amazing map the world will ever feast their eyes on!" 'Map? Right... Mom wanted me to be a cartographer since I liked a children's book character like that.' He thought, finding himself loosening up before the bright and innocent duo of elements.

'I was once like that too... unnecessarily bright and innocent...' He walked over to the two plotting pirates and took their hands in each of his own, earning curious and lit up gazes from the two. Boboiboy gave them a smile, "I'm grateful for you both... thanks for making sure my happiness is a priority... and keeping me an adventurous child." He spoke as the two elements gave him conflicting looks but nodding, humming, "No problems! Next time on your adventure, bring us along!"

Their figures disappeared, their bright smiles engraved in his memory as he looked down to see the golden dust around his wrist disappear, checking the watch to see Leaf and Wind were back. He saw the ground beneath his feet suddenly find growth as flowers bloomed, a brief settling of wind behind him as he chuckled, 'Welcome back.'

He nodded, looking forward to seeing dark clouds heading close, the weather seemed gloomy, hissing, 'Damn, who could possibly cause such a drastic change?' There was a brief shine of light in his eyes as he saw green ensnares decorate a stone path as the wind pushed back the leaves to show the route. He rushed off to the next path he was offered, gently hovering a hand over his eyes to keep the water droplets away, he soon heard a crack for a moment when there was a burst of thunder, he sighed, 'Now who could that be?' He sarcastically thought, giving a small smile as he saw the enthralling castle that appeared ahead, 'I guess the next ones a doozy.'

Unbeknownst to him, a shadowy figure loomed beyond, giving an analytic gaze as he leaned back on the tree as his feet leveled his stance on the giant branch, 'Wonder how different he'd be from him...' He thought with a ghostly smirk, pulling his hand out to the crying sky, the water droplets passed through his hands like he's intangible, 'Boboiboy, huh?'

He huffed a laugh, "This'll be fun."