Draco Malfoy?

It was wrong…

It was so, so not right…

But then again… You were never the person to play by the rules.

Your back slammed into the wooden door, the creaking sound of it lost in a passionate kiss, the only thing being picked up by your ears were the soft whispers of his and your names exchanged between the contact. You felt his hands roam around your body – places no one but Draco Malfoy should be able to touch – and heating up your skin to the point where each and every caress of his fingertips felt like heaven. Your hands gripped his hair - an action Harry Potter was quite used to by now – as your lips crashed onto his once again in a hot, pleading manner. He responded immediately, the promise of a peaceful evening now completely forgotten admits the make out session.

You felt his hands slide down and you almost mewled. There was no denying it – you probably wanted him more than he wanted you.

A rippling cry of a spell cut through the air, making the ends of your hairs stand up as you and Harry frantically tumbled to the floor to avoid the impact. Everything flashed red and soon your big (colour) eyes stared at the one person you didn’t want to ever see you fulfilling the act of cheating - your boyfriend. Both you and Harry drilled into the beyond angry Draco Malfoy, limbs still somewhat tangled into each other.

Your heart tumbled to the pits of your stomach when you saw how glossy those steel grey eyes that once made you melt were. You could only imagine how pitiful you looked to him – make up smeared, clothes crumbled, hair messy, and most of all sharing such an intimate connection with his biggest enemy.

A triumphant smirk stretched across Harry’s lips, while Draco’s face crumbled into a hurt scowl.

You tried to say something, but the words just wouldn’t come out.

The taste of forbidden fruit really was intoxicating, but the bitter truth of hurting someone you once held so dear to your heart made it all seem worthless.