Harry Potter

No one could know. About you being a werewolf and dating Harry Potter, of all people. It had to be kept a secret from others, especially from your father – he’d be disappointed if he knew that you put Harry in such danger.

You found your boyfriend alone in the Gryffindor common room, hunched over a heavy tomb near the window. Silently, you approached him, your eyes briefly glancing at outside – two weeks until the full moon. You’ll have to go talk to Snape soon. The thought made your skin crawl.

“Harry…” You called, softly, making him jump in his seat and snap to you.

“Bloody-..,Don’t sneak up like that.” He blurred, his attention turning back to the book. Curious, you took a seat next to him, trying to catch a glimpse of what he was reading but he blocked the text with his hand. You raised a brow.

“What are you reading?” You asked, resting your head in your hand, “I clearly remember us doing our homework, and you reading a book that heavy willingly is impossible.” You ended cheekily. Harry lifted his head up, staring at you for a moment as if debating if he should respond or keep his mouth shut. You narrowed your eyes. He gulped.

“Okay, look,” He sighed, unsure how to say whatever was on his mind, “I…I like you, yeah? You know that right?”

“…Yeah?” You replied, confused. If you didn’t know any better, you would’ve thought he was breaking up with you. Uneasily, he pushed the book to you, and turning it properly you felt your fingertips go numb, your heartbeat picking up pace as your eyes widened. You shot to Harry, speechless.

“You’re learning to…become an animagus?” You uttered. Harry nodded, proudly.

“My dad and Sirius did the same to keep your dad company,” he said, pulling the book back “If you think I’m not going to at least try to become an animagus for my girlfriend, you’re mistaken.”

You wanted to pounce at him, but restrained. How grateful and touched you felt was beyond words.