Chapter 6

It's safe to say that Minho was not ready for their detention.

Save for Minho wanting to kill himself all day for all the embarrassing things he did all morning, the rest of the day went by without any more real problems. Felix and his posse left him alone for the most part, pretty much popping up to send him hateful glares. Other than that, they didn't mess with him anymore for the day.

Minho was very grateful to stay away from them as much as he managed. He figured that they would be up his ass all day, considering it was the first day back after their break. He's not complaining, now if only they would continue to leave him alone. Minho could deal with shitty looks much easier than some of the usual shit they did.

But now it was time for Minho and Changbins joint detention with Jisung and Hyunjin, and he was not anywhere near prepared for the mess that was about to be.

Minho was currently waiting in his regular seat for Changbin to arrive in their classroom for the said detention. Minho and Changbin's plan was to use this time as what they would have used their library visit. Changbin has a thing about doing schoolwork in his own home, something about 'not stressing in his place of rest.' Minho found this way of life to be a little ridiculous.

Minho stressed no matter where he was, the location in which he stressed meant nothing to him.

Minho was already looking down at his Calculus textbook when he sensed someone approaching him. Without looking up, he said, "You ready for this, Binnie?"

"Last time I checked, I wasn't 'Binnie,' but um, sure?" At the sound of the new voice, Minho quickly looked him, his eyes shocked to meet a smirking Han Jisung.

"O-oh, sorry Jisung, I thought you were Changbin..." Minho feebly replied, looking back down towards his work in embarrassment. He heard Jisung giggle slightly, and felt his cheeks heat up at the sound.

"Yeah, I gathered that you thought I was your precious boyfriend, I just saw you alone in here and figured I'd come to talk to you," Jisung spoke with a slight chuckle. Minho quickly snapped his head back up at Jisung's words.

"Changbin's NOT my boyfriend! For fucks sake, why does everyone assume that!" Minho huffs out, exasperated with the idea of dating Changbin. Obviously, it wouldn't be a bad thing to date him, but they really were better as friends. As much as he loves Changbin, it's in a brotherly way, and he knows Changbin feels the same way.

"OK! Ok damn, no need to shout, I was kidding!" Jisung quickly replies, laughing a little more at the angered boy in front of him. Minho rolls his eyes and checks his phone to see if the short boy they were talking about texted him to tell him what was taking him so long to meet him.

"Real quick, while I have your attention, Can I get your number?" Jisung asks innocently, and to that, Minho promptly chokes.

Jisung just asked for Minho's number.

I REPEAT, HAN JISUNG JUST ASKED FOR LEE MINHO'S FUCKING PHONE NUMBER!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON TODAY!

"I'm sorry, WHAT? Why would you want my number?" Minho questions, looking Jisung in the eye with a completely red and flustered face. Jisung just giggles in response, and Minho feels himself stop breathing for a solid minute from the cuteass boy in front of him.

"For our English project? You know, the one we got in first period?" Jisung replies with a Minho-killing smirk.

Minho has said this once and will say it again, many more times, but Jisung is the absolute, prettiest boy he has ever witnessed.

But, of course, he just wants his number for a project.

Minho would never be lucky enough for Jisung to want his number for any other reason.

Minho isn't special enough for that. He couldn't compare to the perfectness that is Han Jisung.

"Oh, yeah, um sure, here you go." Minho is quick to hand his phone over to Jisung, who, in turn, takes it and quickly adds his number into the contacts. Remembering to send himself a text from Minho's phone so he'd have his number too.

Handing the phone back to Minho, Jisung gives him a wink and walks away to the front of the classroom, sitting with Hyunjin in their regular seats, as opposed to in the back of the room where they sat this morning.

Minho takes a deep, exaggerated breath, looking down at his phone to see what Jisung had done.

Minhoe
Yo cutie
Delivered

Minho wished for his death to be quick and painless, preferably right this second.

Changbin apparently thought that was the ~best~ time to walk up to the extremely flustered boy.

"You good, Min?" Changbin questioned, confused by his best friend's demeanor.

"yUO GoOd MIn? NO I'M NOT FUCKING GOOD! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!" Minho pissily shouted at Changbin, who was taken very aback by his friend's attitude.

"OK! Damn dude, you're explaining yourself later after you calm down a bit, fuck man." Changbin says sassily to Minho, who rolls his eyes as he sits at his own desk.

Minho shuts out his best friend, throwing himself into his homework, Changbin doing the same. The two silently work through the 2 hours of detention. Luckily for the two, the hours go by without much going on. Hyunjin and Jisung quietly worked on their own work in the front of the room, leaving the two in the back completely alone this time.

When Mr. Wang decides its time to go, he gets up while giving them a few words about being quiet and respectful while in class. He then releases them to continue on with their lives.

Minho and Changbin are swift to leave the room, not even sparing a glance at their respective crushes before leaving the school for the day.