Chapter 14

Hi guys... I'm really sorry about not posting in nearly a month... I just couldn't figure out how I wanted to write this chapter... it's the shortest one I've wrote so far, but I just had to get it done and put so I can move on with the story.

Anyways, thanks for reading!💚
—————————————————————

Minho wanted to be literally anywhere than where he was currently.

Sitting at a cluster of desks, getting glared at by the biggest bitch of the school, and watching his crush receive goo-goo eyes from some extra.

Jisung looks around at the group of three, still confused as ever. Why did Felix and Minho not get along? Why was Yeji staring at him like that?

"Sooo," Jisung starts, deciding that it's better to get started now, then to wait and see what hell would break loose the longer Felix and Minho glared at each other. "Anyone have an idea of what type of song we should write?"

To that, Yeji immediately pulls out a notebook that looks warm for wear, multiple loose pages sticking out of it.

"LOVE SONG LOVE SONG LOVE SONG! We just have to write a love song!" The only girl in the group squeals, Minho and Felix stop glaring at each other long enough to look at Yeji and roll their eyes, before going back to their previous activity.

Jisung sighs, not sure what he's going to do.

"Please please please, Sungie? Can't we just write a love song?" Yeji says, pulling puppy eyes at the squirrel-like boy who chokes and glances at Minho.

Minho's eyes snapped back to Yeji, his glare now trained on her.

Felix noticed the sudden change in anger that Minho has and looked at the rest of the group.

Yeji was trying her darndest to gain Jisung's attention. Jisung was worriedly watching Minho, and Minho looked like he was praying to whatever god would listen to smite Yeji where she sat.

Felix smirked and leaned back in his seat.

"Yeah, I agree with Yeji, we should write a love song, don't you think Minho?" Felix taunted. All too quickly, Minho's glare was right back where it started.

"I don't give a fuck what we write. Let's just get it done." Minho spat out, before fixing his glare at the floor.

Jisung was about to panic when Yeji grabbed his hands and squeezed the life out of them.

Minho could feel his heart breaking.

Great, just fucking great. Now Yeji's here and Jisung is gonna fall for her while we're writing this stupid fucking song.

To top that off, Minho has to work with the one person who hates him more than Minho hates himself. Plus, Minho didn't like that knowing smirk that flashed on Felix's face just now.

Fuck, when was the class going to be over?

Minho continued to glare at the floor, not adding anything to the group discussion as the other three brainstormed ideas.

Minho decided to risk a peek at Jisung and instantly regretted it.

Jisung was showing a wide grin, looking straight into Yeji's eager eyes.

Minho felt his stomach turn and quickly stood up, muttering that he needed to use the restroom before walking out of the class.

Jisung watched Minho leave with a sad look, ghosting over his smile.

Yeji didn't notice the change, but Felix did.

Felix then decided what his next move would be.