Chapter 11

(Quick note, WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 500 READS!!! Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my story, it means so much to me.

Any way, I hope you enjoy the mess that's about to come!)

Minho smiles to himself as he sees the meme sent to him by none other than Han Jisung. Does Minho know why out of nowhere Jisung decided to text him? No, no he does not, but is Minho going to question it?

Yes, yes he is, what the fuck is going on?

Minho thought long and hard about if he should reply or not. He's obviously not in the best mood after what just went down at the cafe, but Jisung might be just what he needs to get over his current pissed off attitude.

Minhoeee
Oh? I just got home, really not doing anything right now, you?
Read

Minho felt his stomach sink when he saw that he was left on read already by the squirrel. Just his luck today, to get excited only to have it taken awa—

Minho stopped his current train of thought when his phone dinged again.

Sungie
Wow what a coincidence, I too just got home, and was bored so I figured I'd message you. Sorry if you didn't want to talk.
Received

Minho's heart faltered a beat, did Jisung really think of him when he was bored? Did Minho frequently cross his mind???

Don't get your hopes up dumbass.

Minhoeee
Oh! No it's no problem, I'm really not doing anything, I wouldn't mind chatting with you!

Sungie

Minho smiles to himself at the cuteness that Jisung was showing him, even if it was just a few cheesy memes

Sungie
Sooooo, uhmmm what do you want to talk about?

Minhoeee