Chapter 5

Class ended pretty quickly after Mr. Wang was done writing the group pairings. Minho and Changbin wasted absolutely no time getting out of the room and made their way to their next class, which happened to be Chemistry. Lucky for the two boys, they had just about every class together, and they sat together in all of their shared classes.

"So what the fuck are we going to do about this? Who's even in the Music Development class that we're paired with?" Changbin asks his friend, Minho has no clue either, so he just shrugs as they sit in their seats.

Minho had really no clue how he was going to get through an entire project working so closely with Jisung. Every time in the past that Minho had gathered the nerve to even go up to the boy, he ended up chickening out and would retreat or make a fool of himself.

He first saw Jisung during his first week here at this school, it was late in the day on the Friday of that week when he and Changbin had been walking from their previous class to lunch. Minho had been spacing out, not paying attention to whatever Changbin had been rambling about when he heard something that snapped him out of it.

About 15 feet away, also walking towards the lunchroom, Jisung was laughing at something Hyunjin had said. This wasn't just a regular laugh, too. Jisung was loudly chuckling, eyes disappearing into crescents, his mouth in a broad smile, and showing off all of his teeth. It was the most beautiful thing Minho had ever seen in his life.

Utterly dumbfounded by Jisung's inherent beauty, he had completely stopped walking, causing Changbin to also stop and yell in his face to get his attention.

Somehow, Jisung must have heard Changbin's yelling because he turned his head back towards them and made eye contact with a severely blushing Minho. Jisung then gave Minho yet another broad smile and a wink before turning back to Hyunjin. With that wink, Minho felt his heart skip a beat, as cliche as that sounds, and from then on, he knew he was a goner for the squirrel-looking boy.

So yeah, that's why he can't work with him on this project. It'll only take 1 round of Jisung laughing, and Minho's entire ass will be exposed.

Wait, that came out wrong.

Or did it?

NO BAD MINHO!

Fuck, ok, I'm sorry, Jesus.

ANYWAYS, Minho wouldn't be able to control himself around Jisung, what with his massive crush on the boy.

"I have absolutely no clue Bin, I just want it to go as fast as possible so I can go back to being off of Jisung's radar, fingers crossed I don't make a fool of myself-" Minho started saying when he was rudely interrupted.

"PFFT, you, Mr. I Can't Even Look At Han Jisung Without Spazzing, NOT make a fool of yourself?? That's as likely as Hyunjin suddenly noticing my short ass exists." Changbin snarks, earning himself a punch to his arm from his taller friend.

"Whatever asshole," Minho huffs back as they enter the classroom and make their way to sit in their seats. They were glad that they had lab tables in here, the tables only being able to fit 2 students at them, because what's their luck?

Jisung and Hyunjin strolled their way into the room right after Minho and Changbin had sat down and gotten their books out. Minho noticed Jisung scan the place again, except this time he had a frown when his eyes landed on Minho.

Oh, I bet he remembered he's pair with me from the last class and is disappointed.

Jisung turns to Hyunjin as the tall boy whispers something to him. Jisung visibly nods before the pair starts walking in their direction again.

What is their luck today???

Minho and Changbin look towards each other, having a silent freak out session, then turn back to the front as Jisung and Hyunjin sit at the table directly in front of them.

Now, one thing to note about their Chemistry class, wherever you sit on the first day of the semester, is where you sit the ENTIRE semester. Same goes with most of their classes, the teachers tend to let friends sit closer together, finding that more often then not, friends tend to help friends when needed. So to make life easier for the students and themselves, they didn't bother making seating charts.

Minho and Changbin were now fucked.

"Hi, guys!" Hyunjin says rather cheerfully, only making eye contact with Changbin as he greets them.

"U-uh Hiii.." Changbin stutters out. Minho notices a small blush on his best friend's cheeks and silently prays to any higher power listening that it goes unnoticed by the tallest of the 4.

It seems that his prayers were not answered. Minho sees a flash of an unrecognizable emotion cross Hyunjins eyes before the mentioned boy turns back around to get his class materials out.

"Hyunjin and I figured we'd sit around you guys since we're going to be working together in English. That way, It's easier to get to know each other. Jisung states, giving Minho a slight smile as he makes eye contact with him for yet another time this morning.

Did he die in his sleep, and was now in his own personal hell?

That was probably the only explanation he was going to get for the next thing that came out of his dumb mouth.

"O-o-oh c-cool, yeah, that's cool, super cool, great, great idea, wonderful idea, wow." Minho studdered out, then immediately felt Changbin kick him under the table, attempting to snap Minho out of the word vomit he was currently committing in.

For some completely unknown reason to either of the completely flustered boys, Jisung and Hyunjin sent each other cryptic, yet pleased, looks. Jisung then nodded to Minho, giving him another breathtakingly beautiful smile before turning around and getting his own stuff out for the class.

Minho and Changbin make eye panicked contact, yet again, to give each other pained looks as the teacher walks into the room.

JUST WANT TO QUICKLY APOLOGIZE!!

I'm sorry it took me so long to update, I had some issues I had to deal with, but here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you!