~Teasers~

OK!

So as of right now, I've got 3 new fics that haven't been posted yet but will be started before long.

The first one is a The Boyz fic, main ship being MoonBae!

Inspired by the Oct. 19th, 2020 moonbae vlive....

Jacob is the school sweetheart, loved by absolutely everyone, all the teachers are charmed by him, has the prettiest girlfriend, his parents adore him, everything in his life is absolutely perfect.

Kevin was jaded. Constantly moved around the world, his parents distant and uncaring. He learned to protect himself by not opening up. He covered his emotions with rudeness and sarcasm, never letting anyone in close enough to break down his walls.

 He covered his emotions with rudeness and sarcasm, never letting anyone in close enough to break down his walls

Next we have.... Yeonbin!

This one is inspired by the TXT song Wishlist off the Blue Hour album!

Soobin's birthday was quickly approaching, and Yeonjun had absolutely no idea what to get his best friend as a present.

After weeks of questioning the younger, who just kept being elusive with his birthday wish, Yeonjun was at his witts end trying to figure the younger out.

Yeonjun wracked his brain, thinking long and hard about Soobin without pause every day leading up to the big day.

Then all of the confusing thoughts clicked, everything became clear.

Now, Yeonjun just had to be sure that this was the present Soobin truly wanted.

Him.

And lastly we have a brand new Stray Kids fic

Only this one really screws with most of my main skz ships, but I'm excited for it...

MinBinJin, other wise known as Minho, Changbin, and Hyunjin... lol

Changbin just transferred to a new college, meeting his new roomates Jeongin and Seungmin.

The two welcomed him warmly, posting their new friend all over their instagram.

Minho was idly scrolling through his timeline, when he came across a new face he hadn't seen before, but it was safe to say he was more than interested to get to know this new student named Changbin.

Hyunjin was bored, having recently broken up with his latest fling, he was hanging out with his best friend Jisung, who excitedly showed him a post from their other friend Seungmin, a picture posted of a new boy Hyunjin had never seen before.

Unknown to Changbin, two seperate people now had their sights set on him...

I hope you are all just as excited as I am for these 3 new stories to come to life

I will be finishing Fairy - Seongjoong very soon!

wow, this really is the end of Mean Boys... well, end-ish...

lol ok BYE!