A Drunken Kiss

John's POV

As Alex carried me through the streets and the occasional dark suspicious alleyway, I could feel myself slowly slipping in and out of consciousness. I started giggling and whispering words even I couldn't make out into his ear.

I could hear Alexander laughing from above me as we approached my neighborhood. By the time that we were about halfway to my house, I was sobering up enough to realize that Alex was carrying me bridal style.

I started to blush and carefully reached a hand up to play around with my hair. I didn't want Alex to know I was fully awake for the fear that he might put me down. I really enjoyed the feeling of him holding me.

Sadly, it wasn't long before we stopped in front of my house, and Alexander gently set me on my feet.

" You can make it from here, right?" He asked me. I nodded but then stopped myself and whispered, " Maybe you would just walk me to the door?"

Alexander nodded and together we started to walk towards the door. After only a few seconds of walking, I tripped over my own feet and Alex had to grab my arm to keep me steady.

However, he didn't let go of me even when I regained my balance. When we reached the doorstep, I leaned back against the doorway, staring at Alex.

Alex stared straight back at me. It looked as if he may have been blushing, but there was no way to be sure in darkness.

" Well, I should probably be going now," Alex muttered. I nodded before stepping forward and wrapping my arms around him, burying my face in his neck.

After about a minute I stepped back and looked up at him. His hand found its way to my cheek, and I felt myself leaning against it.

Before I could even say anything, Alex began to move his face towards mine, and suddenly, our lips were touching.

I didn't even have time to register what was happening, all I knew was that I loved it. And damn, Alex is a great kisser.

I pressed myself closer up against him and felt him trying to do the same. Alex pushed me up against the door and kept kissing me while placing his hand on my waist.

Just then, a look of complete and utter fear filled his eyes, and he turned around before taking off running. Leaving me standing on my doorstep wondering what the hell just happened.