Epilogue

"Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values." - Dalai Lama

Earth Kingdom
The Viridian Estate
The Throne Room

Cara's POV

I scanned the room packed with immortals from different kingdoms, though majority of the crowd were angels and earth elves. Starting today, in this celebration, your status won't matter anymore when you are inside the angels' and earth elves' territory. It was a unanimous decision of both Alexander and I for the two kingdoms.

We stood just below the steps of the throne of earth elves, thanking the royals that supported us all throughout our journey and conquered battles. Both kings and queens of the Fire, Air, Werewolf and Witch kingdom came with my sister, Lana. The demon king also graced us with his presence, along with his sister and my friends.

Afterall, none of them would want to miss the wedding of the Seraphim and the Leon.

Artemis and Fyrrah turned to face me. Artemis held my hand as she spoke, "I'm so happy for the both of you, always know that we're one call away when you need us." Both Fyrrah and Artemis gave me a warm hug.

"Of course, you can count on me too. Now that we're not fugitives anymore, you'll know where to find me and Toriel." Alorah winked, reminding me of their plans to live in the Celestial Kingdom and participate in the ranks.

I raised a brow at Azrael, "How about you? Any plans joining the ranks? We would need a good coach."

Lupa chuckled, "This one's too scared to let me out of his sight now that I'm pregnant again. I doubt you'll see him in the ranks anytime soon."

"Hey, no need to be harsh about it, darling." Azrael kissed her playfully.

"Both of you, go get a room." Toriel shooed the happy couple teasingly.

I laughed, shaking my head as I turned to my husband, giving him a brief kiss. "You're looking awfully ecstatic today, what could be the reason behind those smiles?"

He flashed me that ultimate grin, "Who wouldn't be, my queen? Today I married the most wonderful person I've met, my mate, my queen and my beautiful goddess." He gave me another kiss, savoring it this time. "Tell me, isn't that a more than enough reason already?"

"I agree, dear husband." I poked his cheek playfully.

Someone cleared his throat in front of us, "I would like to congratulate you, King Alexander and Queen Cara."

King Lev Shaitan of the Demons.

I smiled politely at him, even though his greeting was as cold as ice. I guess it's just the way he is. "Thank you, King Lev. I hope you're enjoying, do you need anything? We would like to make sure you're comfortable."

He smiled, I guessed it was already a smile. His lips only stretched a bit. "I'm okay, the party's fine. I'm afraid I have to go now, though. I need to run some errands." I could also tell that he's being sincere and not purposely avoiding the celebration.

That's a bonus for him though.

Alexander was the one who answered this time, "Oh, that's fine. I'll have my guards escort you."

"No need, I'm taking the carriage. Just want to ask you to look after my sister and her family until I can send my men to fetch them later."

"Gladly, King Lev." I mocked salute. That made him smile weirdly again. He nodded and left immediately. "He's strange, but I don't mean strange in a bad way. It's just... as if something's missing."