(8) - Love and Pain -

8 - Love and Pain -

With TAPOPS's Main Station sending over the rest of the group to Astroma, They are told of the current repairing areas, some heading to help out as Gopal was left to transform some items into new materials for the station. Boboiboy was helping out in a certain part of the station when his figure was blocked. His eyes widened for a moment, soon meeting eye-to-eye with Amato, not donning his suit.

"May we talk, Admiral." Amato voiced in a calm voice, his face remorseful as Boboiboy pressed his lips together, staring at him with contempt, "Please, son."

Boboiboy scoffed, showing a smirk, "Son, eh? I don't recall being one." He stated, glaring at the man who'd just realized how much his own son grew that their heights were similar. "You don't get to call me that anymore. Not after what you did." He added with a venomous gleam, Amato looked at him with shock, huffing a breath of disbelief. "You need to understand, at least let me explain, Boboiboy." He uttered, trying to avoid causing a scene.

"What are you planning to say this time? I'm not important? I'm a disappointment? Oh, am I ruining your reputation by being here?!" Boboiboy yelled, catching the attention of some of the agents and staff nearby, but they attempted to meekly move away from the two Admirals.

Amato's eyes widened, recalling the time he'd once said those things, the demeaning things that were said for reasons he couldn't explain. The ideas that swept him first before a proper plan came up, the time he regretted the most. "You can go do whatever you want. Like you always did. You have all the time in the world now, you're the Fleet Admiral you'd tried to achieve for years." Boboiboy spoke with a grumbling tone.

"Son... I'm... I'm so sorry..." He breathed out, but instead of Boboiboy looking at him with shock, he laughed maniacally, covering his eyes, chortling as Amato looked at him like he'd gone insane. 'Insane...' He thought, his hand clenching into a tight fist as he watched the male catch himself.

Boboiboy faced him with glossy eyes, wearing a crooked smile, Amato saw the heterochromatic gleam of his son's eyes, "Sorry? Do you think I'd believe those words? No. not today, nor tomorrow... because you broke me." Boboiboy said with a choked voice, his brows furrowing as his lips remained a smile, "You broke me, dad... and I just can't forget it. All of it."

Amato's eyes turned glossy, tears threatening to fall as he let out a shaky breath, reaching to touch his son's shoulder, but the male stepped back, "Don't..." He uttered in a pained voice, "Ice, Thunderstorm, Thorn, Cyclone, Blaze, Quake, Solar, Metal, Shadow... and Eclipse. Not one of them." He said as Amato pressed his lips together, knowing what he meant, "You couldn't love any of them, you couldn't love even a fraction of me... all for what? Whatever you planned in space... I wasn't worth it..."

"Your own son... wasn't worth it."

As Boboiboy spoke in a tearful tone, painfully smiling as he sniffled, keeping his tears at bay, he huffed a breath and looked up for a brief moment before returning his gaze to the man in-front of him. "So you can do whatever you want, sir. There's no more Son for you to come back to. You have all the time in the universe to do whatever you want... just don't involve me in them, there will never be a time for you and me."

With those words, Boboiboy left his father alone in the area, moving past the gazes thrown at him as he sniffled, wiping away the tears that fell. Amato remained frozen in his spot, tears slowly falling from his cheeks as he heaved a breath, walking off to his office, the pain in his heart clung down by his regret.

The glass room illuminated some shines of the stars, Boboiboy basked beneath them, still as he slumped down by the wall as he let out a heavy breath, he heard some shuffling as he sniffled, trying to compose himself when he saw a familiar pair of shoes beside him, looking up to see Yaya wearing a concerned gaze, she moved to his side, sitting beside him as she slowly sunk down beside him, he huffed a breath, her gaze stuck to the ceiling that showed the stars.

"How'd y-you find me?" He muttered, she turned towards him, giving him an unreadable expression. "I just... knew you'd be here." She said in a soft voice, his eyes looked at her, turning glossy as she gently grabbed his hands, cradling it into her own, "I talked to him..." He choked out, sniffling as he let out a sharp exhale, she nodded, humming for him to continue, "But I couldn't stop myself when I started... all the pains... everything. It hurts." He said, pressing his lips together in an effort to hold his tears back.

Yaya maneuvered her figure to face him, grabbing his shoulder as she pulled his head into her chest, patting his back, "You can let it out." She muttered, his eyes trailed to the bottom of her chin, "I don't need you to explain yourself... I just want you to let it all out..." His breath hitched, "When you're with me, you can cry. I'll protect you... so let it all out, Boboiboy." She voiced, cradling his figure as he slowly buried his face into her chest, the little whimpers came first as he soon sobbed, hands clawing her shirt, crying his heart out.

"I just can't believe... t-this is happening to m-me..." He sobbed, balling his hands as his knuckles turned white, tightening their grip on her clothing. "He'd never looked back to see... b-but now he's saying those things... I-I just can't understand." He wailed, hugging her closer as his large figure folded to hers, she reached for his back, nestling her head on his own.

Yaya bit her bottom lip, hearing his painful sobs as her scarf was slowly getting soaked by his tears, he wept as she coaxed him, patting his back, "It's okay

Yaya bit her bottom lip, hearing his painful sobs as her scarf was slowly getting soaked by his tears, he wept as she coaxed him, patting his back, "It's okay... It'll be okay. It'll get better." She said as she pressed a gentle kiss on his forehead. "You'll find your answers... trust me, you'll be there someday..." She whispered as he continued to weep, the stars illuminating before them.