5 - Jealous? Hah.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

jealous? hah.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

3RD PERSON

A month later..

"Can you drive me to school today?" Chaeyeon asked after she finished showering. She sat down at the counter while chatting with Eunwoo, waiting for her sister to finish making toast for her.

"I don't think so we can use the car today, it broke down real bad... I'm going to call the service so they can tow it to their station," Krystal said as Chaeyeon nodded.

Chaeyeon
Yo, are you riding your car to school?

Eunwoo
Yea, need a ride?

Chaeyeon
Unfortunately yes.. :(
My car broke down and my sister's bringing it to the service today

Eunwoo
Wew, is it that bad?

Chaeyeon
I think so..

Eunwoo
Well, be there in 15 minutes

Chaeyeon
Alraitt, imma get ready

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

Eunwoo
I'm downstairs

Chaeyeon
K, coming!

"Unnie, I'll go first!" She yelled as she wore my socks and shoes in front of the door. "Who are you going to school with? Ryujin? Yeji?" Krystal asked her confused and worried at the same time.

"No, I'll go with Eunwoo. Anyways, see you after school!" She waved at her sister and walked downstairs to see Eunwoo leaning outside his car.

"Let's go?" He asked as she smiled at him and nodded. They both enter the car and drove to school. When they reached school, Eunwoo parked his car in the parking lot and they enter the school together.

"Unnie!" Yuna yelled from afar. She waved back at them before looking back at Eunwoo.

"Thanks for the ride yo!" They both did a fist bump. "I'll treat you for lunch," She said as Eunwoo thinks before finally accepting the offer.

"Sure," He said. "See you at lunch!" Chaeyeon waved at him as he waved back before they went separate ways.

"Why did you come with Eunwoo?" Chaeryeong asked as she looked at the guy who's entering the school building.